Eurusd/gbpusd - page 487

firscall:
Anyway, back to the trading. I expect price failure around 3804 but since the up move was strong I'll need a combination of weak candlesticks (on the 15m) and reversal chart pattern (such as a double top on the 5m) before pulling the short trigger.

I wonder how long this down move will last!

That's 170 GU pips collected thanks to the PH & PL.

I expect the EU to bounce from this level (3710). Again confirmation is required via candlesticks etc.

I expect the GU to bounce from this level (5030). Again confirmation is required via candlesticks etc.

Files:
tsd_1.jpg  60 kb

firscall:
You can get that info from metatrader.

Oh thanks firscall, ya you are right...but then i just realized that no way i could get that data unless i let my MT runs 24/7, because if i close it and open it on the following day, i will loose the data i need.

Now do you have any idea how i can get that data, in certain website perhaps, or any trick so i could know and implement it on my MT, if there is any chance

Thanks before...

megabizland:
Oh thanks firscall, ya you are right...but then i just realized that no way i could get that data unless i let my MT runs 24/7, because if i close it and open it on the following day, i will loose the data i need.

Now do you have any idea how i can get that data, in certain website perhaps, or any trick so i could know and implement it on my MT, if there is any chance

Thanks before...

In metatrader Click on >Tools>History and then download the data.

Or go to google and search for forex quotes & levels.

firscall:

I expect the EU to bounce from this level (3710). Again confirmation is required via candlesticks etc.

I expect the GU to bounce from this level (5030). Again confirmation is required via candlesticks etc.

I expect the EU to retrace to 3754...ish. Then to continue the move down. If this scenario plays out the PT should be set to 3682 & 3604. Or in other words, I expect the price to actually make it to 3604 but expect the level of 3682 to provide some support. Since nothing is 100% the price may actaully stall at 3682 and reverse but I favour 3604 but only after 3754 -/+10 is reached.

Above 3780 I expect 3880 -/+15.

firscall:
In metatrader Click on >Tools>History and then download the data. .

where is this data downloaded from?

witsnpips:
where is this data downloaded from?

Tools > History Center

Select an FX then click export. It's dead easy.

firscall:

I'm no longer sure about the GU. Although my robot has me in the market on the short side my analysis causes me to be undecided about direction.

Files:
tsd_3.jpg  71 kb

firscall:
I expect the EU to retrace to 3754...ish. Then to continue the move down. If this scenario plays out the PT should be set to 3682 & 3604. Or in other words, I expect the price to actually make it to 3604 but expect the level of 3682 to provide some support. Since nothing is 100% the price may actaully stall at 3682 and reverse but I favour 3604 but only after 3754 -/+10 is reached. Above 3780 I expect 3880 -/+15.

I expect the EU to reverse direction to the upside once 3604 -/+10 has been hit. As usual Candlestick/PA confirmation required before entry.

Files:
tsd_2.jpg  57 kb

Eur/us

61.8 level reached

EUR USD BUY 3660 EXIT 3780

guru

firscall:
Okay. I have a better GU perspective: as long as the peak at 5098 remains unbroken then we favour 4981 follow by 4907. If the 5105 is reached then this will open the door to 5358.

My robot has just taken me out of a EU short. This short position lasted for seven hours.

My robot has just reverse a GU short to LONG.

You'll be glad to know that this is the robot that I'll be releasing via 'RentASignal' after I have completed the bug test.