Eurusd/gbpusd - page 475

avi1:
m8 no. 3649-3727 tp78p m8 no. 3605 -3727 tp 122p

m8!good morning!

m8 no 3649-3680 tp 31p week no. 3646 buy -3680 tp 34p

avi1:
m8!good morning! m8 no 3649-3680 tp 31p week no. 3646 buy -3680 tp 34p

Yep..don't forget. Only two more samples then its over.

firscall:
Yep..don't forget. Only two more samples then its over.

big !!where have you been yesterday i mail you ?whats about rates today??

avi1:
big !!where have you been yesterday i mail you ?whats about rates today??

In such situations I would be using a Options straddle or a straight call option. I favour an upward move by the GU regardless but there is always risk & return.

firscall:
In such situations I would be using a Options straddle or a straight call option. I favour an upward move by the GU regardless but there is always risk & return.

i dont trade options

avi1:
i dont trade options

In that case, it is a good job that I told you I favoured an upward move.

firscall:
In that case, it is a good job that I told you I favoured an upward move.

eu -gu?target

avi1:
eu -gu?target

GU. 100-400 pips upwards.

EU. 100-250 pips downwards.

Use a stop-loss.

firscall:
GU. 100-400 pips upwards.

EU. 100-250 pips downwards.

Use a stop-loss.

eh target 3584

avi1:
m8!good morning! m8 no 3649-3680 tp 31p week no. 3646 buy -3680 tp 34p

m8 no. 3649short- 3612 tp37p week no. 3646 short- 3612 tp 34p