FORTS looking for MT5 trader - page 11

Mihail Marchukajtes:
I meant that my TS does not care about all the crutches of the broker, because I am not trying to cheat the broker. And you with your high-frequency trading are potentially endangering exactly the broker who will not be able to serve you in a market situation and thus take a loss. In general terms.

I don't like to express myself, but I can't help myself!

You are a PENECE!

Mihail Marchukajtes:
What I meant was that my TS doesn't care about all the crutches of the broker, because I'm not trying to cheat the broker. And you with your high-frequency trading are potentially endangering exactly the broker, which in a market situation will not be able to serve you and thus take a loss. In general terms.

Oh, it would be good to get them to take the loss... I think a lot of time would have to be spent on that.

prostotrader:

I don't like to express myself, but I can't help myself!

You are a PENECE!

Thank you, no one's ever called me a stump before. That's a cool nickname, I'll take it from here. Thanks!!!! :-)

Mihail Marchukajtes:
Thanks, no one's ever called me a stump before. That's a cool nickname, I'll take it from here. Thanks!!!! :-)

Enjoy it!

Wrote to BCS that they are obliged to comply with the transaction count for the FORTS login,

Response

В соответствии с техническими решениями специалистов нашей компании, мы допускаем до 10 транзакций для стабильной работы МТ5.

С уважением,
Щербина Артур
Служба поддержки клиентов
Финансовая группа БКС
https://broker.ru/help
тел. 8-800-100-55-44

prostotrader:

Wrote to BCS that they are obliged to comply with the transaction count for the FORTS login,

Response

Have you waved goodbye to them yet?

Alexey Kozitsyn:

Are you waving goodbye to them already?

They have far fewer users on MT5 (many times over), so far

I don't see any delays at all on 3 terminals.

I'll try to fight it...

Added

Maybe to "hide the delays" they have limited the speed by a factor of 3!

In the end, the BCS were no fools, and immediately dumped the freeloaders :-)

Mihail Marchukajtes:
In the end, the BKS turned out to be no fools, they dumped the freeloaders at once :-)

And here I thought the wood had already been burned...

But it hadn't.

prostotrader:

And here I thought the wood had already been burned...

But no.

Russia, have faith she'll rise

A star of enchanting happiness

And on the wreckage of self-rule

Our names shall be written

Reason: