100-300 Pips Per Day Any Pair Any Timeframe Using 2 Indicators - page 31

Template

dpaulo:
Klkoo,

I notice you have a nice looking template there (on post #299- sorry I don't know how to attach a picture!) which looks to attach an arrow when the MACD and S/R meet, would you be able to post a link to this template?

Many thanks

Dan

Dpaulo,

Please find the attached template as per your request. The arrow which showed in the chart is manually insert from the MT4 under INSERT\ARROW pull down menu.

Files:
sr_system.tpl  3 kb

many thanks!

Manual Systems are better.

Thanks for share. I think manual trade better than EA sometime.

Simple is good!

Great little system Joe, thanks so much!

It is the final leg of my studies it appears and the screen is finally lighting up black numbers instead of red!

BOYS AND TOYS!

Why does everyone want to start adding indicators right away when the system is great the way it is?

-Just human nature I guess-

-The 1 minute is the starting line, check the 5 and 15 and see if they agree-

The hour and 30 minute will cause a range trading effect if they do not agree with the lower time frames I have found-

When they all agree- look out!

That is happening right now on the GBP/JPY and the EURUSD to a lesser extent-

now on to money management studies...

Really Boombastics System

This my 1'st post in tsd forum.. Thanks a lot especially 4 joesmo n others members whos always give suggestions & opinions to improve this system..

I'd tried this system n got its very very wonderful.. In 7 days i can grab about 1200++ pips just trade GU..

ruhssly:
This my 1'st post in tsd forum.. Thanks a lot especially 4 joesmo n others members whos always give suggestions & opinions to improve this system.. I'd tried this system n got its very very wonderful.. In 7 days i can grab about 1200++ pips just trade GU..

ruhssly,

I'm glad you love the trade set up. That is some great pips. You will get better at it as you go. So the sky is the limit for you.

JS

bidie:
Great little system Joe, thanks so much!

It is the final leg of my studies it appears and the screen is finally lighting up black numbers instead of red!

BOYS AND TOYS!

Why does everyone want to start adding indicators right away when the system is great the way it is?

-Just human nature I guess-

-The 1 minute is the starting line, check the 5 and 15 and see if they agree-

The hour and 30 minute will cause a range trading effect if they do not agree with the lower time frames I have found-

When they all agree- look out!

That is happening right now on the GBP/JPY and the EURUSD to a lesser extent-

now on to money management studies...

bidie,

Thanks for your kind words. Keep us posted on how your doing.

JS

Success of the Thread & More Trade Set Ups

Hello fellow traders,

I never expected the thread to take off so fast and have so many great contributions and good responses from the 2 trade set ups.

This thread started less then a month ago. Many thanks to all that responded and contributed.

I'm working closesly with a fellow trader to get some EA's for these trades so we can get some more pips when we sleep.

I have more TRADE SET UPS to share. I don't want to overwhelm everyone with to many Different trade set ups.

You can make 100-300 pips per day with both TRADES SET UPS I have shared so far. You really only need one to do it. I Have multiple (TSU) So that I can take the best trades based on the market. Some of it is also what mood I'm in.

Once you get good at one TSU you can move on the the other.

My Next TSU is called "Surfing Set Up":

We just look for the waves with the perfect Tide and ride the big wave back to many pips. This one ues 3 time frames, 1 different Indicator and Uses a combination of 1 and 2 TSU that I've shared already.

K.I.S.S is how I like it. So before I give it out I want most of you to be ready for it and used to making pips with 1 & 2 TSU.

I never expected a thread like this with great and egor contributors. So It"s time to share some more trades I like. Soon to come.

You guys are the best.

JS

Hi Joesmoe!

This is my first post to this Forum .......

I have traded the futures market before, but I am a newbie at trading the forex market. Only been Live trading for 2 Months now. My results are nothing to brag about. I've been losing as much as I am winning. My account is up only slightly. Several dumb mistakes seem to wipe out any gains that I have made. But I am learning from my mistakes and am a better trader for it.

Thank you for sharing these great systems with us! For some reason, I'm making as many bad trades as I am good trades with system #1. I need to demo that one some more.

I've only been using system #2 for 3 days now and the results were mixed the first 2 days. Only because of me, of course. After the #3 top or bottom, I would take the trade as soon as the Macd histogram reached its peak and the next one started lower. But your one post has cleared this up for me. I need to wait until at least 2 Macd histograms have completed lower after it has reached its peak. When the 3rd one starts lower, then go to a lower time frame to help pick an entry position. When I started doing that, then the results were amazing! Only 1 day (on Thursday) of actually doing this right

Now I have a few questions about trade set up #2.

Trailing stops. Do you use them? Or do you just stick with a plan until either your take profit or your stop loss is hit? Trailing stops killed several good trades for me for the first half of Thursday. My take profit was approx. 60 pips, depending on the currency pair I was trading. Each winning trade was between 5 and 15 pips. Each one of those trades would have hit my 60 pip take profit target if I had left out the trailing stop. But the last half of Thursday left me very excited about the possibilities for this upcoming week! Once I decided to stick with my plan and prevent my Emotions from interfering with my trades, then the results were soooo much better!

Do you try to have your trades closed out before your broker closes for the weekend? Or it doesn't matter to you if you happen to have a few open trades over the weekend with trade set up #2?

Do you have any rules that you follow for trading on Holidays? Do you just avoid trading on holidays?

I am planning on posting my results for next week. Since it will actually be a full week of trading the system the right way. :-)

In 6 Months to a year from now, I am confident that I will be telling you how much you have changed my life!

Thanks for sharing ..........

Impressive setup

Hi Joesmoe,

First, its a pretty good system. Great work. Appreciate you sharing.

I am a technical trader and am in the process of writing code to automate this trading and needed specifics so that I can automate it and see the results for myself. I have been using RE and C# programming and have been code a few systems for myself and some worked alright. But this one certainly tempting for coding.

Would you be able to share specifics?

1. How far back in the history do we need to go to find the lines (levels) of resistance and support?

2. What are the "signal" points for being ready and "position" points, technically speaking?

3. What are the position management attributes, such as stop loss (if any), trail stop, profit limit etc ... based on earlier trades?

4. Good times and bad times for trading? Do we have to care about volatility of market and similar factors?

Thanks again, and I will share my back-testing, demo and live experience with this as I get there. Cheers.

-Ya

Reason: