100-300 Pips Per Day Any Pair Any Timeframe Using 2 Indicators - page 66

How can he be late when the semafor re-paints all the time? How many times has everyone using this system seen it move 2-3 bars after it first appears?

I will never understand why any one would use these types of idny's that look great in "fact the fact" trading< but on the "hard right edge" of the chart it can not be trusted

ChicagoRob:
You're late on your sell entry for the top semafor 3 signal. Are you

combining two systems together(MACD reversal & S/R?).

Rob

Iceman19999:
How can he be late when the semafor re-paints all the time? How many times has everyone using this system seen it move 2-3 bars after it first appears? I will never understand why any one would use these types of idny's that look great in "fact the fact" trading< but on the "hard right edge" of the chart it can not be trusted

My statement refers to the system rules for the semafor

MACD reversal. Shorting on the second MACD reversal

bar would have secured an earlier entry than what was

shown on the chart. That's all I said. I wasn't trying to

initiate a philosophical discussion about indicators.

Truth be told, there are traders who make money with

them, and there are traders who make money without

them.

Rob

Trade What You See

The Rock,

Interesting indicator, I'd like to know more about it. How often do you see the current bar repaint? What is used to determine green or red signals?

I looked at this indicator on GBP/JPY 1h chart and I have to say it looks amazingly and consistently accurate. I did a manual back-test using the 3rd consecutive same-colored bar as an entry signal and either 100 pips or an opposite colored bar as an exit. Wow, great results.

I know you just use this as a confirmation indy, but it seems to stand up well on its own. I will be forward testing on GJ and EJ to see if the great results continue. Thanks for sharing.

The complete SET-UP

Hi people,

here I have in the attachment the template-file and the indicators!

I don't know for repainting, I have the "Trade-what-you-see-1"-Indicator

initial days.

When one here founding the number of bars, that this indicator is repainting, please post it here.

For the moment have fun with the attachment!

The Rock

hey Rock,

Thanks much for the Template. Looks nice. Just one question though, the Macd Indicator in your template has only Inputs for 2 settings, Fast and Slow, But in one of your screenshots 1 or 2 pages back you have the same kind of Macd indicator but with 3 settings.

The macd you posted in the template only has 2 settings and the 3rd setting is for the TimeFrame. Would it be possible to post the Macd in your previous screenshot with the 3 settings?

Thanks once again. Nice looking template.

Guys who are trading the TSU #1 ... Have you been having good results with trading the m5?

MKRoxton:
Hi people,

here I have in the attachment the template-file and the indicators!

I don't know for repainting, I have the "Trade-what-you-see-1"-Indicator

initial days.

When one here founding the number of bars, that this indicator is repainting, please post it here.

For the moment have fun with the attachment!

The Rock

The "Trade-what-you-see-1"-Indicator repainting very often.

Trade What You See - 1

I also noticed frequent repainting on 1 hr GBP/JPY. As many as the last 3 bars changed before my eyes.

I'll keep watching and learning.

TradeWhatYouSee does repaint, 2-3 bars in 1M USD/JPY.

Teddy.

Hi Joesmoe, I've been reading this thread and find it fantastic.

I love most your TSU#3, I traded in demo and got some unprofit trades, but overall I did well. I know that 3 level semafor repaints, and when it does, I consider that as a loss (if I took the trade). This is a part of trading, right?

So, thanks again for your great work.

TL

TeddyLiem:
Hi Joesmoe, I've been reading this thread and find it fantastic.

I love most your TSU#3, I traded in demo and got some unprofit trades, but overall I did well. I know that 3 level semafor repaints, and when it does, I consider that as a loss (if I took the trade). This is a part of trading, right?

So, thanks again for your great work.

TL

TeddyLiem,

You go it. No TSU is perfect. You will always have trades that don't profit.

Money Management is the important thing. I can't give you mucha advice on this. You will have to study different ways of MM. Each person is different and each persons account balance is different as well.

I can tell you demo trade anything but the amount of money you have in your live account or what you plan on trading live. You will learn nothing about MM if you don't practice like it is real.

JS

Reason: