100-300 Pips Per Day Any Pair Any Timeframe Using 2 Indicators - page 88

forex tools

hey trader....

need 20pips perday, Mt4 indicator, trading system, and other profitable fx tools visit profitable online trading tools, all for free

INserting indicators into metatrader

HI Joe

Well done on a very interesting strategy you have discovered. I am keen to look at it in more detail but I am having problems downloading your indicators.

Excuse my poor knowledge of computers but I was wondering how I can insert the support and resistance indicators onto my metatrader.

I am not having any joy.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

Dev

deven1967:
HI Joe

Well done on a very interesting strategy you have discovered. I am keen to look at it in more detail but I am having problems downloading your indicators.

Excuse my poor knowledge of computers but I was wondering how I can insert the support and resistance indicators onto my metatrader.

I am not having any joy.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

Dev
  • Put those MQ4 files on the [YOUR_DRIVER:\PROGRAM FILES\METATRADER_DIRECTORY]\experts\indicators folder.
    • Open them in Meta Editor (just double click each one) and compile them (there should be a button for that on the tools bar of Meta Editor).

• Go to Metatrader, open a chart and look for the "custom indicators" in the windows called Navigator. Drag-and-drop the indicator or just double-click it.

There you go.

I have been reading parts of this thread and liked the Joesmoe+own template, it looks promising.

Is there a EA somewhere in the thread that trade using this template?

Tradernow:
I have been reading parts of this thread and liked the Joesmoe+own template, it looks promising. Is there a EA somewhere in the thread that trade using this template?

good lord, you mght check the reply 1-2 pages back... post #876

or maybe read the entire thread?

people seem that they don't understand

>when to EXIT<

and is this METHOD really that good -- or easy to understand

may put more screencapture HERE (gif or jpg) to explain your winnings using this system

cheers

In my experience, TSU 1 works with strong limits, thus not as stand alone system. Checking back my profitable as well as loosing trades, Ive found out it all depends on trend. ID mentioned it is the luck. I would add, that when I was lucky to guess the trend correctly, my trades were succesfull. If not, I struggled and mostly lost.

Therefor I would say that TSU may be good for entry/exit, but you need something else, that would show you the trend. The question is, whether it is really neccessary to use this kind of setup for entry/exit as with strong trend and small TP one would say even random entry and exit would bring profit...

I myself use 5minbluetsr from another thread to see the trend.

Question: is anyone successful (longer term) with other TSU from this thread? A frind of mine declares he is, but Im not sure what exactly is he doing. I am also profitable (though last weeks are not so good), but Im using more different indicators and right now Im not sure which one is my head unconciously prefering :-)

Thanks.

juchu:
In my experience, TSU 1 works with strong limits, thus not as stand alone system. Checking back my profitable as well as loosing trades, Ive found out it all depends on trend. ID mentioned it is the luck. I would add, that when I was lucky to guess the trend correctly, my trades were succesfull. If not, I struggled and mostly lost.

Therefor I would say that TSU may be good for entry/exit, but you need something else, that would show you the trend. The question is, whether it is really neccessary to use this kind of setup for entry/exit as with strong trend and small TP one would say even random entry and exit would bring profit...

I myself use 5minbluetsr from another thread to see the trend.

Question: is anyone successful (longer term) with other TSU from this thread? A frind of mine declares he is, but Im not sure what exactly is he doing. I am also profitable (though last weeks are not so good), but Im using more different indicators and right now Im not sure which one is my head unconciously prefering :-)

Thanks.

Good point here: very easy to trade any system if one knows the trend. If one is right about it, he can use any entry method and will eventually win along the trend. But how to do that? Not trivial, if you ask me.

I did not find the mentioned "5minbluetsr" indicator. Not even in google. Is it copyrighted? Could you post it here? Maybe I could integrate it on my own tests...

Reason: