100-300 Pips Per Day Any Pair Any Timeframe Using 2 Indicators - page 61

ChicagoRob:
I've just added the semafor, MACD reversal TSU to my testing.

Question for Joe: Will the 11/12/11 MACD settings be O.K. for

the D1 time frame?

I ran it last night on three pairs, with 25-pip stops and no TP.

I checked my terminal this morning and I was up $225 on

$1 pips. I closed the trades out and put the money in the bank

( I didn't want to see retracements after I got home from work, today).

I really like this TSU. If I can continue to get good results on

D1, this could be my bread-and-butter manual system.

Rob

Do you mean waiting for the D1 to get a #3 then check the 2-3rd Mac D bar for entry? I hope I understand what you were asking if not let me know. I have not done a trade on the D1 with TSU#2. You could demo to see how it will work.

I use another daily TSU in addition to TSU#4.

JS

I mean if the signals are legitime acording to your rules of setup 1 the one with macd and s/r ? would you have taken this trades close to the redlines if the 100sma on 1 minut chart is right fo the setup ?

best regardss

jgadefelth:
I mean if the signals are legitime acording to your rules of setup 1 the one with macd and s/r ? would you have taken this trades close to the redlines if the 100sma on 1 minut chart is right fo the setup ? best regardss

jgadefelth,

Thanks again for the picture. For some reason the whole month history around the month of november is not there.

So it will be hard to say what I would have done. If it crosses the 1m I might have taken both trades its hard to say.

You will have false trades set ups. This does not work 100% of the time. Your Money Management comes into play that makes every TSU work.

I would rather have you take demo trades in the present and then send me a picture. So you can say I did a trade here is what happened and then you can ask your question.

Thanks,

JS

Simple ea help

I'm looking for someone who will help us with an Simple EA.

I need an EA that will open and close based on the 11,12,11 Mac D.

It will be the first candle closing past 0.00

Needs basic lot size option.

Thank you in advance.

JS

joesmoe:
Do you mean waiting for the D1 to get a #3 then check the 2-3rd Mac D bar for entry? I hope I understand what you were asking if not let me know. I have not done a trade on the D1 with TSU#2. You could demo to see how it will work.

I use another daily TSU in addition to TSU#4.

JS

I run 16 pairs on daily charts, with the #3 semafor and MACD set to

11/12/11. I follow the rules, looking for the MACD reversal bars after

the peak. Seems to work on D1. I was just curious as to the 11/12/11

parameters being O.K. for the longer time frame.

Rob

ChicagoRob:
I run 16 pairs on daily charts, with the #3 semafor and MACD set to

11/12/11. I follow the rules, looking for the MACD reversal bars after

the peak. Seems to work on D1. I was just curious as to the 11/12/11

parameters being O.K. for the longer time frame.

Rob

ChicagoRob,

Thats a great question. Do you have instant messanger? I could give you a trade that I think will fit along side of what you are trying to accomplish.

JS

Joesmoe, I am a newbie and have been trading without success,might be my wrong interpretation of the signal on the #2 trade,i have encounter number of times the value 3 appears and the next following 2 n 3 candle it rises/downward straight away without giving the signal of the rules(waiting for the 2 n 3 candle for lower price). and thus it was late to go in already.How do we actually overcome this?

wtcmc:
Joesmoe, I am a newbie and have been trading without success,might be my wrong interpretation of the signal on the #2 trade,i have encounter number of times the value 3 appears and the next following 2 n 3 candle it rises/downward straight away without giving the signal of the rules(waiting for the 2 n 3 candle for lower price). and thus it was late to go in already.How do we actually overcome this?

wtcmc,

I would be glad to help you. If you could give me a picture of your exact trade you took. I will see if you did it correct or if there is something I can add to help.

JS

I have a suspect that S/R indicator repaints......i saw this morning on h1 a strange thing.....changed level S/R before closing the candle.....

dirk:
I have a suspect that S/R indicator repaints......i saw this morning on h1 a strange thing.....changed level S/R before closing the candle.....

dirk,

It is said quit a bit that S/R semafor repaints. Alot of indicators repaint. You will see that happen quit a bit. I think it takes 3 S/R dots maybe 4 dots before it sticks and does not repaint.

JS

Reason: