100-300 Pips Per Day Any Pair Any Timeframe Using 2 Indicators - page 70

chamane:
Joesmoe,

Thanks for your generous contritution. Just to make sure I get everything right:

System #1: 100-300 Pips Per Day

Any pair

Any timeframe

Indicators:

- MACD (11,21,11)

- TRO Support and Resistance

Enter long:

- When price moves above resistance.

- When MACD crosses level 0 upwards.

Enter short:

- When price moves below support.

- When MACD crosses level 0 downwards.

Money management and exit:

Stop loss:

- 15 pips

- 10 pips (choppy market)

Take profit:

- 30 pips (or opposite directional setup)

- 10 pips (choppy market)

System #2: High/Low 11,21,11 MACD Histo Trade

Any pair

1 hour timeframe

Indicators:

TRO3_Level_ZZ_Semafor

MACD (11,21,11)

TRO Support and Resistance

Enter long:

- Wait for Number 3 to show up.

- Wait till MACD histo peaks and retraces back.

Enter short:

- Same as above but adapted to bearish moves.

Money management and exit:

- Fibs

- Trend channels

- Support/resistance

I would like to know if I got everything right. I am enclosing a color MACD indicator wich I think is great for a visual signal of histo retracement. Also, what would you think about setting a stop loss at 2 X ATR and the profit level at the same amount of risk? I suppose that the money management you suggested earlier (SL=15 pips - TP=30 pips) in system #1 refered to a 5 min chart as in the image? I am having a hard time to establish my stops and limits whatever the system I'm using and I realize that it is probably the most important aspect of trading.

Finally, what wouls be an acceptable gap in time between the MACD signal and the S/R signal in system #1?

Thanks and regards,

Chamane

Hi all,

Must start by thanking JS great systems and very nice of you to stick with this thread for so long.

I've just loaded all the templates for methods 1# & 2# now jsut waiting for the trades to come to me.

I found Chamane's post very helpful and would like to thank him also, I woudl just like to check one thing.

on both systems do you still use:

4- Switch to 1m chart. When Price Crosses 100 SMA take the trade.

this was not on the above examples and I jsut wanted to check this.

thanks

Matt

I will post some results once i have but got bit of travel this week so will be next week.

MKRoxton:
Hi radiant,

I can upload the indicator, of course!

See in the attachment and have fun!

best regards

MKRoxton

Although you didn't upload this indicator for me, I've installed it on my system and love it. Thanks very much for a really nice indicator.

Ed in Ohio

any statements you'd like share ?

Hi,

JS - thanks for posting your system. That is generous of you.

Is there a trader brave enough to share their latest statement, specially using the macd s/r method, just to encourage others to test the system?

best,

j

good method

good method,I will try.Thanks

reylond:
good method,I will try.Thanks

It took me a whole day to read all the pages, tired...my poor English

thanks for posting these systems. That is generous of you, including JS, MKRoxton etc.

while using these systems, what's your SL and TP, usually?

nice GOING. Simple yet very effective!!!

Dear Fellows,

Like everyone else here I am also using the "#3" balloon indicator on my chart, I am wondering if anyone have this indicator with sound alert?

I did download one that have sound alert from one of the post but it also have "#1", "#2" balloon as well, I found it very distracting to me I only want one with "#3" balloon only with sound.

If anyone do have it, would you please kind enough to post it here?

Thanks in advance.

lgygt:
Dear Fellows,

Like everyone else here I am also using the "#3" balloon indicator on my chart, I am wondering if anyone have this indicator with sound alert?

I did download one that have sound alert from one of the post but it also have "#1", "#2" balloon as well, I found it very distracting to me I only want one with "#3" balloon only with sound.

If anyone do have it, would you please kind enough to post it here?

Thanks in advance.

U can try the tpl of h1bv4k? I cant remember the name.....

check the pages,plz

mingo-CHN:
U can try the tpl of h1bv4k? I cant remember the name..... check the pages,plz

Thanks for your advice but I have try to search what you gave me but no luck, can you be a little more specific? I don't recall h1bv4k is the name of the indicator.

Thanks again

lgygt:
Thanks for your advice but I have try to search what you gave me but no luck, can you be a little more specific? I don't recall h1bv4k is the name of the indicator. Thanks again

"Originally Posted by basil2k

very very very nice system! Thanx a lot!

Here are my latest trades:

i start trading when thick trix line changes a color after the appearance of #3.

It prevents me from early enters and far stop-loss points. I set take-profit to the closest support or resistance - it could be dots of sr indicator or fibos (simple fibo ruler from the previous #3 to the current, fibo expansion between the last three #3s, or current levels of fibo pivot indicator).

That's my approach to f.i.f.o. Strategy.

If you don't have trix indicator from the thv3 system, take mine:"

http://starshow.com.ua/wp-content/100-300basil2k.rar

check the TPL in the link, that may be what you want

Reason: