Charles Dow's theory - page 109

Evgeniy Chumakov:

And what does this time mean?

A date with a price.

I asked Yusuf for something in the Excel file to remove all unnecessary things and there was silence.

He sort of said 'Yes I will' and the process doesn't move.

PapaYozh:

What time is that?

UTC+1?

UTC +02:00 should be.

Anyway, it's useless even to push the right course of thought, I gather.

Because it won't be continued along the way, and never will be.

Too simple, therefore difficult to grasp.

Even in the simplest example, if you don't see them...

In short, I am out.

I personally for me the task of forex is solved and it does not feed me badly.

I'm sitting in a real account, the exchange is already smoking .....

good luck

;)

*Finish your post already. 101 edits already.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Anyway, it's useless to even suggest the right course of action, I gather.

Because there will never be one, as it were.

Too simple, therefore difficult to grasp.

Even in the simplest example, if you don't see them...

In short, I'm out.

;)

Renat you have not answered my questions, if you read the thread carefully.

I too am curious just purely for the sake of curiosity about the loc.

You tell me specifically, point your finger where to dig open the loc and look or should I manipulate with the price?

Earlier you were talking about something else entirely, SME and OI. So which is actually closer to the case?

Marat Zeidaliyev:

Renat you didn't answer my questions if you read the thread carefully.

I am also interested just purely for the sake of curiosity about locs.

You tell me specifically, point your finger where to dig open the loc and look or do you have to manipulate with the price?

Earlier you were talking about something else entirely, SME and OI. So which is actually closer to the case?

all said and done before, all interconnected in the construction of this strategy

i don't really have an answer for all three questions above, that's why i left them off (the first one is in fact a market maker, but physically they don't exist anymore, i just have robots)

Renat Akhtyamov:

all said and done before, all interconnected in the construction of this strategy

i don't think that's why i skipped answering all three questions above (and the first one is in fact a market maker, but physically they don't exist anymore, i think robots are the only ones)

If you describe your system by 80% anyway many people will not understand it right away because they are not developers, better disclose your system little by little and then who will understand it.

Marat Zeidaliyev:

Well, do not pay attention to belated thinking, even if you describe your system by 80% anyway many people will not understand the first time, because they are not developers, better disclose your system little by little and then who will understand it.

Why disclose it?

Marat Zeidaliyev:

Well, do not pay attention to belated thinking, even if you describe your system by 80% anyway many people will not understand the first time, because they are not developers, better disclose your system little by little and then who will understand it.

PapaYozh:

What is the point of revealing it?

You are both right.

I gave a push: I told where to read and what to look for, what to see and where to look.

Who needs and who will see some truth in my words, he will calculate all the necessary for this strategy.

I have been working on it for a long, long time.

The experience, which will give us an understanding of the price manageability and which we can use as an example in real time, I've done for the first time in 2010.

Yes, it's a pattern that ended up building a system.

It's a hell of a job, so it makes no sense to tell you more than what's already been said.

Reason: