100-300 Pips Per Day Any Pair Any Timeframe Using 2 Indicators - page 63

which time frame you used?

joesmoe:
Mac D is only bad if it does not work for you as are all indicators. They are just a help. I don't need to get in the moment you think I do. I can wait a bit to see what an Indicator tells me.

Look at the settings I Use for the Mac D. There not to much behind the price action.

The Mac D might not work with the settings you have used before. Use it first before making crazy statements. I can say everything is crap and it does not work. I tend to find how to use just a few indicators at once and do just fine. Some have a hard time with indicators because they can be faulse. Thats part of everything in life.

I will look into the divergence indicator. Show me how your indicator will make it be 100% profitable every time.

I attached a picture of my trades today using this method. Not one lose. You do the math on how many pips I've made with your so called shit MAC D. I another trade on that is 43 pips in the profit so far.

Idiot

JS

JS

Which time frame you used for taking these trades. results are fantastic. great work.

joesmoe:
Anyone Interested in helping? JS

I know a very respected programmer who is responsible for the

current generation of Blessing 2 expert advisors. I'll see if he is

willing to take it on.

Rob

ChicagoRob:
I know a very respected programmer who is responsible for the

current generation of Blessing 2 expert advisors. I'll see if he is

willing to take it on.

Rob

ChicagoRob,

Thanks for helping. I will give you the TSU once its finished for helping me. This one won't be on this thread.

Thanks,

JS

Joesmoe

Re. helping:

Im not a programmer, but I had some stuff programmed for myself and I know programmer that may be right fot the job. If you are able to put all information together Im willing to pay for the programmer to help you with that.

Also would like to remind you that I still would love to see the screen video of you trading.

Best regards.

joesmoe:
I'm looking for someone who will help us with an Simple EA.

I need an EA that will open and close based on the 11,12,11 Mac D.

It will be the first candle closing past 0.00

Needs basic lot size option.

Thank you in advance.

JS

Thanks for providing all the great trading ideas and systems. Attached is something I whipped up for you. It enters a trade based upon the macd value crossing 0 (default setting is 11,12,11 but you can change as you like) and reverses when it recrosses (unless it hits TP or SL or TS). If you don't want either TP or SL to get hit enter a very high number. There is also a Trailing stop option. If you don't want to use leave it set to 0.

It also has an option to enter start and stop daily trading times.

It also has a martingale feature that doubles the lot size upon a loss. Leave it set to false if you don't want to use it.

Let me know if there are any problems or if this is not what you intended.

Good luck,

saintmo

Files:
macdjoesmoe.ex4  18 kb

saintmo:
Thanks for providing all the great trading ideas and systems. Attached is something I whipped up for you. It enters a trade based upon the macd value crossing 0 (default setting is 11,12,11 but you can change as you like) and reverses when it recrosses (unless it hits TP or SL or TS). If you don't want either TP or SL to get hit enter a very high number. There is also a Trailing stop option. If you don't want to use leave it set to 0.

It also has an option to enter start and stop daily trading times.

It also has a martingale feature that doubles the lot size upon a loss. Leave it set to true if you don't want to use it.

Let me know if tthere are any problems or if this is not what you intended.

Good luck,

saintmo

saintmo,

Wow is all I can say. Thank you for stepping up and doing this. It's good to have others willing to help. I really can't say thank you enouph.

I will take a look and let you know if there can be any tweeking to it.

Jump on msn if you have it joesmoe32@yahoo.com I have something for you.

JS

Joesmoe,

Sorryy I cant attached pictures as it was not permitted by the forum yet,maybe I am still new. anyway I would appreciate if you could take the trouble to see the time I am attaching:

Q1-TSU #3 method

EURCAD- H1 -24/04/2009 -time on platform 11 and 12. by the time the second candle ends,the boat has sail off.if I interpret it correctly.

EURCAD -H1 -22/04/09 time on platform 16.Is it trade?

Is it true every time 3 appears in any timeframe is tradeable or just applicable to the H15, H1 and Daily only.

Q2. -TSU #1

EU H5 -24/04/09 time on platform 17.05.it penetrate the S/R but cant get the 10pips.Is it a wrong trade.

EU H5 -24/04/09 time on platform 18.30.manage to salvage 10 pips.

Is it every penetration of S/R is a trade in H5?

Your advise to newbies like me are much appreciated as we tends to evaluate and interpret it differently from experience traders like yourself.

Thanks

Who have make a backtesting of this (amazing?) strategy?

Hello,

i found this startegy was not bad, but 3Level-ZZ-Semafor have a repainting (alas). Have one here a good backtesting, that can see that this strategy works really good, or not?

I have also one question (see attached picture).

Why don't entry a SELL-Order at the (dashed-line) - 3Level-ZZ-Semafor was at that time "say" Level"3", I think.

THANKS!

The Rock

Files:

this strategy

The Rock:
Hello,

i found this startegy was not bad, but 3Level-ZZ-Semafor have a repainting (alas). Have one here a good backtesting, that can see that this strategy works really good, or not?

I have also one question (see attached picture).

Why don't entry a SELL-Order at the (dashed-line) - 3Level-ZZ-Semafor was at that time "say" Level"3", I think.

THANKS!

The Rock

I think it,s good in frame 1 or 4 houre

thanks for evry body

Saintmo's EA - questions

Trying Saintmo's EA on backtest to see what it does.

(Thanks Saintmo.)

No trades.

Increased lot sizes to .3.

New error message about Invalid Stops.

Set "Stop Hour" and "Stop Minute" to 0.

Now no error messages but no trades.

1. Is it set up for extra digit prices? I am using one that is 5 decimals.

2. What is highestab,

abdivisor,

startup,

Max_Bar_Dimension??

Big Be

Reason: