Trading System by Xard777 - page 263

WR1, The Arrows are fixed to the crossings of the white priceline and the black mirrorline. They can't change once these lines have crossed, what you are seeing is the market going flat within a range and the arrows appear where the priceline and mirrorline cross.

If you follow the different RSIs they will confirm the breakout along with the last drawn arrow.

My system is a trend following system but as I trade off the Daily Open line there are times when the system will not show that trade as we are in a pullback, the arrows on the other hand do show the trade and alert me allowing me to trade off the Daily Open line.

Xard777

they just seemed to change back the last time i looked

maybe they have been unlocked since the 1st time i mentioned it

but no one replied, so did nt bother to look again

ill be honest now i'm not here to kiss anyone's ass, i have my own systems and methods

but don't really want to see some just get in a mess with this unnecessarily

this system is n't that great and needs some tweaking around the edges to be able to trade confidently with it

daft colors, too much on the charts, too many pointless indis (some of which repaint on open bars) which will cause needless losses

we were asked to make suggestions and is not meant to get anyones back up

its good of you to share - and i still use one of your indi's which is a good help sometimes

but ill not bother posting from now on if it just gets yours or anyone's back up

WR1:
Hi ish

just for a bit of clarification i threw some bars on to show exactly what i meant

i noticed after posting, your pictures, have daily and some other bars on

but for those with the cut down package, i think they would benefit from the bars and definitely seems to simplify the system

they are just for demonstration purposes, but most of the bars can be lined up to more or less the same, just some are slightly better than others

there are quite a few other ways which i use to make the major trends even more accurate, but for a quick and fairly reliable way to see the main trends, the way in the pics work quite well, and just because they look simple does n't mean they should be overlooked and may help those that could get confused of the trend and which signals to take

the arrows in the zip file seem to be a bit of problem and could do with sorting if possible,

(maybe someone could ask Mladen or Mr Tools)

and the Pink, can the colours be unlocked for "Men" to use, as our wives and girlfriends may get ideas Hot pink is now allowed around the house

Thanks for your example WR1. I myself also like Bars and I like to see the actual indicator too see what it is doing. I think it's just in the preference of the trader.

But The Bars that you are using seem to be doing good. Are those RSI Bars?

Can you share your version,..... I know you don't trade this way, And I know your strictly a 4hr trader, but can you share your version of what your Chart would be if you had traded this setup?

I mean beside the Bars. What would you use for entry up top.

What other ideas do you have? What did you mean by when you said there are a few other ways to determine the major trend Even More ACCURATE.

That sound very interesting. Would like to know more about that.

Thanks WR1.

WR1:
the arrows are also changing back, i tried them a few times last night, before taking the pics

i have many arrow indis they stay as they are set

maybe i have a rouge Zip file

Hey WR1, Do you have EX. files or MQL files?

I sometimes have the same problem when using solely ex. files.

It won't let me keep the color, and would change back when I change the timeframe or reload mt4.

ish

Here are charts of 1hr & 4hr Gold showing the arrow crossings where the white priceline crosses the black mirrorline.

1hr & 4hr Gold - Imgur

Xard777

xard777:
Here are charts of 1hr & 4hr Gold showing the arrow crossings where the white priceline crosses the black mirrorline.

1hr & 4hr Gold - Imgur

Xard777

I personally like the arrows. But now that everyone knows what the arrows do.

They can simply use them or can stop using them and just keep an eye on the white and mirror line.

But I personally like the visual and audio alert they provide.

ish

ismael360:
Hey WR1, Do you have EX. files or MQL files?

I sometimes have the same problem when using solely ex. files.

It won't let me keep the color, and would change back when I change the timeframe or reload mt4.

ish

Hi ish

i only have the ex files, the colors don't seem to stay when changed and just revert back

pinks not a major problem, but much prefer red down candles

maybe i have a phobia of pink, im not sure, i once had a pink jumper at school many moons ago, when pink was last in fashion, so should like it really, but more of a blue and red person these days

the 4hr and Daily indis are just the BBand stop bar and seems to work well, i actually use it with a few others to give better confirmations incase one is faked out on its own

the Wkly is just one from the Macd section

i cant give out the settings for the Macd - but a bit of tweaking should be able find some settings that work well

and unfortunately i also can't divulge anymore about the way i trade, particularly Gold, because of paranoia that stuff might stop working - you know how it is

the TP i used in the pics is below and same settings for the BBands

bare in mind i just threw the indis on as a test, and to try to help a few, who seemed a bit confused of a system with very few rules

so the indis will need testing and likely a bit of tweaking here and there, or throwing out completely

its my last post on this thread anyway GL

xard777:
The Arrows are fixed to the crossings of the white priceline and the black mirrorline. Xard777

Great signal at the crossing. I love your black mirorline Xard.

Thanks for your great explanation Ish. You really got the nerves ...

BTW Bars are OK, but they hide a lot more than they show. I would in any case keep RSI + T3.

Question - How do you guys know when is the end of the game, I think that the trend is over?

When we no longer need to "invest" into the trend, but need to be cautious and wait for reversal.

Cheers,

Tom

Tomi5lav:
Great signal at the crossing. I love your black mirorline Xard.

Thanks for your great explanation Ish. You really got the nerves ...

BTW Bars are OK, but they hide a lot more than they show. I would in any case keep RSI + T3.

Question - How do you guys know when is the end of the game, I think that the trend is over?

When we no longer need to "invest" into the trend, but need to be cautious and wait for reversal.

Cheers,

Tom

What I do is I set targets. Not a large target. Just a good certain amount of pips depending on time frame and currency pair.

And I stick to it. Regardless if I know the trade can go much further. I Hit my target and then close the trade.

So really I'm not worrying to much about when the trend will reverse. I trade with what the trend is giving me now and I trade to hit my target then I take my money off the table.

Its like that story about the bull up on the hill with his son, a up and coming young other bull.

And the younger bull say's to his dad. Look at all those cows down there dad.

Lets hurry up and run down there and uh......... talk to one of those cows.

And the Father bull says no. Lets walk down there and talk to them all.

And then when that target is hit. I close my trade then look for the next trade. Which ever it is, a re-entry in the same trend, or the trend reverses going the other way and establishes its self.

Then I look for trade the other way.

ish

ismael360:

Lets hurry up and run down there and uh......... talk to one of those cows.

And the Father bull says no. Lets walk down there and talk to them all.

ish

Ha,ha, ha... I've got it... Ismael Cash on his Walk the Hill Tour

In this story, I see myself as the other one ... catch the trend at the beginning .... catch the trend .... and bandits are waiting ....

Reason: