100-300 Pips Per Day Any Pair Any Timeframe Using 2 Indicators - page 59

Is there a way to backtest tradesetup 2 i mean the 3 repaints but when it d does it leaves 2 or 1 so the other points are former 3 before it repaints or how does it work ?

Joesmoe do you still use setup 1 and 2 i cant make them work i will come back with pics so we can talk about them. We will see first so i have done and understand the rules as they should be

best regards

jgadefelth:
Is there a way to backtest tradesetup 2 i mean the 3 repaints but when it d does it leaves 2 or 1 so the other points are former 3 before it repaints or how does it work ?

Joesmoe do you still use setup 1 and 2 i cant make them work i will come back with pics so we can talk about them. We will see first so i have done and understand the rules as they should be

best regards

jgadefelth,

I would not backtest. It is worthless. Forward test it with a demo account. Learn by trading it in the present. The only thing you won't learn with the in demo is your orders being filled. That is the best way to test everything.

Yes I trade all my set ups. Please bring back some pictures and lets see if there is anything I can do to help you.

JS

joesmoe:
Hello fellow traders,

The Mac D Reverse TSU:

I have another set up I love to use. This one is very easy to see, easy to trade and you don't have to be glued to your computer as much. It also will satisfy the trader who wants multiple trades a day and does not want to be as patient and feels he has to make alot of trades each day.

1- Put up every single pair that your broker will allow on your MT4 Platform

This allows you to have lots of choices

2- Set everyone to 1HR time frame.

3- Drag TRO 3_Level_ZZ_Semafor onto each pair.

4- Put MAC D onto each Pair set at 11,12,11

5-Drag TRO support and Resistance onto each pair

6- Put 100 SMA for Entry. ( This is not on the Templete you will have to add it.)

See Picture below for example.

Rules

1- Wait for Number three to show up on the pair.

2- Wait tell the Histogram peaks and retraces back 2-3 Histogram bars the other direction.

3- It's better to see a High peak on the Mac D Histogram

4- Switch to 1m chart. When Price Crosses 100 SMA take the trade.

The reason why this works so well is it allows you to trade often because you are looking at so many pairs. You start to not take junk trades because you know there are more pairs to look at and it allows you to not force a bad trade just for the sake of trading.

This also works because the 1hr time frame will have a pullback or reversal and it does not have to be much to make a great number of pips. Going to the lower time frames would work as well but your risk of how much it will move is the key. This will also take you out of lower time frame wip saw.

JOE SMOE

I'm going to add some things that I believe will help alot of you with the entry of this trade.

You will need to add the S&R and THV.

Now I like the K.I.S.S. approach. I don't add alot because it makes things hard to see. The followers of the thread have now come to a point that adding a couple more indicators will not distract them. This is why I'm giving you a couple more indicators for better entry.

Let me know your thoughts.

Rules:

After the #3 appears on the 1HR switch to a 30m chart.

2 ways to take a trade after this

#1- When the THV(Trix) changes color take the trade.

#2- When S&R has been pushed through or broke through take the trade.

JS

good system....

Easy as pie...

Left a little on the table, but there's nothing wrong

with getting a nice chunk of the pie.

Files:
s_r_4-17-09.jpg  296 kb

ChicagoRob:
Left a little on the table, but there's nothing wrong with getting a nice chunk of the pie.

Looking good. Thats how its done. Keep it up.

JS

TSU#2 set up

Hello everyone,

I am a newbie. Here is my chart using stochastic to filter. Thanks Joesmoe for the trading system.

Sorry my bad english.

Best Regards,

Hi joesmoe,

Thank you for your system.

So, it's semafor and two stochs. Is the 50/10/20 used

as a trend indicator?

Rob

Reason: