Simple 1hr Trading with RSI and custom MA

I just found this simple and interesting system some days ago and to me, it seem to be a nice tool to catch some pips in trending markets. The author of this manual system said that it works best from October to May. Since we are already in October, those who want to give it a try can be good to go. And if you find it helpful and profitable, then you might stick to it as well.

The system uses 2 indicators, the first one is a custom made moving average which will generate a signal on the chart in the form of an arrow and the second indicator is a mapped version of the RSI.

When the Custom MA give a green arrow, it is a long signal and a red arrow is a short signal. As for the RSI map, when it turns Green, it is a long signal and when it turns Red, it is a short signal... however, when it turns grey, it means no trade and it can be used as an exit signal.

So basically we open a long position when we have a Green Arrow + Green RSI And we sell when we have a Red arrow + Red RSI.

We exit the trades when we have opposite signals from the indicators or when the RSI turns Grey.

As you can see, this system is very basic with real clear, simple and straight forward rules. However, you should be aware that the RSI current bar will repaint and to confirm the color change of the RSI map, it is imperative that you wait for the candle to close first. If it closes and the color changed, then the color change is confirm, otherwise, it can repaint if the candle is still open.

Also, this system will work great with trending pairs like the GBPUSD and the GBPJPY. However, you should be using it only on timeframes of H1 and above. Take some time to practice this system and enjoy this trading system. Hope to hear back.

You can download the template and the indicators below. Take a look at the screenshot of the system.

All thanks goes to riffster for sharing this system.

Files:
simple.zip  4 kb

hello,

I try to download it but nothing fund in the zip folder kindly help by sending another one to me

thanks

J.Kome:
hello, I try to download it but nothing fund in the zip folder kindly help by sending another one to me thanks

I checked and the zip file is ok

i try to download..but error in downloading..

is file still there buddy?

Michael Z:
i try to download..but error in downloading..is file still there buddy?

Yes, file is still here... try again

bossxero:
Yes, file is still here... try again

yeahh..successful finished my download..

my internet connection seems so congested today..

by the way,

I should try and paste my screen shot here if have free time..thanks

Michael Z:
yeahh..successful finished my download..my internet connection seems so congested today..by the way,I should try and paste my screen shot here if have free time..thanks

Good luck... it will be good to share your experience with us.

Reason: