100-300 Pips Per Day Any Pair Any Timeframe Using 2 Indicators - page 68

An ADD to figure out ...

Hi to all !!!

Here's the system that solves the missing aspects ... exactly when and how.

I hope frankly it'll add a help to the thread

Files:

robp:
Joesmoe and Saintmo, The 11/12/11 MACD cross is intended for what TF? And trades signal to signal or do you have a TP and SL?

robp,

The 11/12/11 is used for TSU #1,2. look at the very first thread. This will show you were the TSU's are and the rules.

The EA that Saintmo has made was a personal request. Saintmo was nice enouph to put it together for me and I'm very greatful.

Saintmo has become a life long forex friend of mine and is exactly the person the name reads a Saint.

This is not used alongside the TSU's that are on the thread.

You can use the EA for your benefit. You might find a use for it and add it to a TSU you might have.

Sorry for the confussion. Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help.

JS

Thv ea

HI Joe,

just letting you know, the EA based on the THV Trix is ready but has a lot of bugs we have to sort out. It will take some more time to test it and I will let you know when it's ready for use or improvement...

cheers, wromek

Trading System

redneedle

Hi to all !!!

Here's the system that solves the missing aspects ... exactly when and how.

I hope frankly it'll add a help to the thread

=====

Can u let me know on what currencies, Time Frame, any particulars

sessions to trade, if any pls provide? Any back test results so far

from ur side pls. thx for all the help in adv

radiant

9th may 09

Can someone please help me confirm whether my 3samafor indicator settings is the same as the one you guys use for this system......just wanna be sure because am not getting the 1s and 2s that i see on the charts u guys post, i only see the 3s, thanks.

ImageShack - Image Hosting :: 68188212.jpg

ImageShack - Image Hosting :: 99262101.jpg

ImageShack - Image Hosting :: 96504987.jpg

Hi, I would like to enquire what is the probability of getting 100-300 pips a day using these methods? Is it possible to get 100-300 pips everyday (or almost everyday)?

ladex142:
Can someone please help me confirm whether my 3samafor indicator settings is the same as the one you guys use for this system......just wanna be sure because am not getting the 1s and 2s that i see on the charts u guys post, i only see the 3s, thanks.

ImageShack - Image Hosting :: 68188212.jpg

ImageShack - Image Hosting :: 99262101.jpg

ImageShack - Image Hosting :: 96504987.jpg

Never mind guys, figured it out!

how to add sma 100

Hi Guys iam new here..can you please let me know how do you add sma 100 ..and where do you get this indicator?

saintmo:
Thanks for providing all the great trading ideas and systems. Attached is something I whipped up for you. It enters a trade based upon the macd value crossing 0 (default setting is 11,12,11 but you can change as you like) and reverses when it recrosses (unless it hits TP or SL or TS). If you don't want either TP or SL to get hit enter a very high number. There is also a Trailing stop option. If you don't want to use leave it set to 0.

It also has an option to enter start and stop daily trading times.

It also has a martingale feature that doubles the lot size upon a loss. Leave it set to false if you don't want to use it.

Let me know if there are any problems or if this is not what you intended.

Good luck,

saintmo

Can you run the EA on multiple pairs (at the same time) on the same MT4 platform or will it only open 1 trade at a time? I have the EA on about 8 different pairs but it will only have one trade at a time open. Instead I keep getting Alert Warnings that says-- "Sell Reverse close Error : Invalid price, at EURUSD 15" or what ever pair it is refering to. How do I correct this problem?

very useful trading system

I make 10 pips every day of this trading system.

that enought for me.

Reason: