100-300 Pips Per Day Any Pair Any Timeframe Using 2 Indicators - page 72

We're still waiting for your private fund MP. Please spread propaganda elsewhere.

Or are you still on disability leave? Delusions and multiple personality syndromes seem fitting.

mp6140:
as you can see, when TRO took the idea of using the s+r, he at least gave ME credit for it, although he DIDNT give "barry" credit for being the one to come up with the indicator in the first place.

my part in it (which is copyright protected, btw) was to use the macd and the "barrys s+r along with a strength and trend indicators and a few OTHER s+r chart overlays to produce a minimum of 350 pips a day, which i am presently teaching at another site.

For scalping, we take a minimum of 6 trades on each one minute chart and then go on to the 3 minute, 5 minute and start all over again, working our way up to the 15 minute.

For longer term trades, one can take ONE core trade and then play the rises and dips (as long as your broker allows you to hedge) which essentially quadruples your money over just holding ONE trade.

TRO took the information without even asking, as he does constantly and is the underlying reason for EVERY site banning him (i get banned also, but mostly for telling the truth and stepping on some well connected toes)

anyway, this is what the ORIGINATOR of this method (ME !) has made so far today, and we expect to hit 800 pips before we then switch to our "overnite" trades, good for a usual 120 pips while we sleep !

TRO is definitely not one of the "good" guys, going so far to request "donations" for his indicators which are nothing more than fancy rehash of someone ELSES WORK !

FURTHERMORE, while i have mixed feelings about the thread owner using this, i am REALLY UPSET to see that its not being used in its entirety but rather just a small part --- much of what happens in these trades (to avoid massive drawdowns) is "time of day" based, which is a very important part of the approach. Arbitrarily going forth on a trend that will reverse soon can bring DEATH to a small account, especially if its being overtraded.

While this unfinished method presented here will work in a trending market, the part that saves you in a ranging market is missing, with NO ATTENTION payed to it.

so for the ones who use this as printed here, its ONLY A PARTIAL APPROACH TO THE REAL METHOD and it can easily bring you a LOT of PAIN !

BUT, enjoy and trade well

mp

Files:
barrysr.gif  17 kb

greetings walander, but what the hay are you talking about here with "private funds" and "multiple personalities" ? Where on earth did you dredge that one up from ? ( i guess i could spread something about you and children around --- it wouldnt be true that i know of, but then what you spread isnt either, so why not call me on my trading, although it would be a hard thing to do, judging from my results !

a simple trader posting some simple results (now MUCH higher than the 8:30 post, btw !) who has often been asked to put up or shut up and decided to just PUT UP !

just getting sick of seeing my work all over the place, but placed only half heartedly, lacking the very stuff that makes it safe for newbs.

the reason i speak of TRO is that his charts are being used, and to keep many from entering into his "commercial" interests, i put forth a warning --- that TRO now changes the code within his indicators to show that he is a "good" guy is rather late in the game --- CHECK THE CODE from an indicator that someone actually has had for a while and lets see if he mentions barry and how he is trying to get around barrys copyright. (and WHY does he have to "get around barrys copyright" in the first place, except to provide something that he can sell !

but mostly, if people are gonna use something i developed and actively teach, then at least get it right, and to show what RIGHT is, i presented a days trading (well, 2/3rd of a day, anyway) so that you can see how it REALLY works !(up over 100 more pips since then)

enjoy and trade well

mp

Walander:

We're still waiting for your private fund MP. Please spread propaganda elsewhere.

Or are you still on disability leave? Delusions and multiple personality syndromes seem fitting.

mp6140 you make allogations on TRO. Show proof what you say true. You no show proof then you shut up.

why not start by asking the moderator of EVERY decent forex site out there why he now sneaks around using alias's because they wont allow him back EVER !

THATS a dang good starting point ingvardagmar, which is an AWFULLY cute alias right there !

mp

IngvarDagmar:
mp6140 you make allogations on TRO. Show proof what you say true. You no show proof then you shut up.

mp6140 show proof or shut up. You have been banned from forums. But you say for different reasons. I am not that stupid. Jails are filled with innocent people, just ask the criminals.

mp6140:
as you can see, when TRO took the idea of using the s+r, he at least gave ME credit for it, although he DIDNT give "barry" credit for being the one to come up with the indicator in the first place.

my part in it (which is copyright protected, btw) was to use the macd and the "barrys s+r along with a strength and trend indicators and a few OTHER s+r chart overlays to produce a minimum of 350 pips a day, which i am presently teaching at another site.

mp

Hi MP,

I am new here and could not figure out how to PM you. Could you please let me know or point me to what you are teaching at the other site?

Cheers.

I am talking about that Private Fund you supposedly run. You Know, that Fund that you throw around to the unsuspecting reader to gain some sort of professional authority.

mp6140:
greetings walander, but what the hay are you talking about here with "private funds" and "multiple personalities" ? Where on earth did you dredge that one up from ? ( i guess i could spread something about you and children around --- it wouldnt be true that i know of, but then what you spread isnt either, so why not call me on my trading, although it would be a hard thing to do, judging from my results !

a simple trader posting some simple results (now MUCH higher than the 8:30 post, btw !) who has often been asked to put up or shut up and decided to just PUT UP !

just getting sick of seeing my work all over the place, but placed only half heartedly, lacking the very stuff that makes it safe for newbs.

the reason i speak of TRO is that his charts are being used, and to keep many from entering into his "commercial" interests, i put forth a warning --- that TRO now changes the code within his indicators to show that he is a "good" guy is rather late in the game --- CHECK THE CODE from an indicator that someone actually has had for a while and lets see if he mentions barry and how he is trying to get around barrys copyright. (and WHY does he have to "get around barrys copyright" in the first place, except to provide something that he can sell !

but mostly, if people are gonna use something i developed and actively teach, then at least get it right, and to show what RIGHT is, i presented a days trading (well, 2/3rd of a day, anyway) so that you can see how it REALLY works !(up over 100 more pips since then)

enjoy and trade well

mp

Well done mp , tsd been shakened stragered by the rumbling of your mourning , what the good of being senior in the forum , live it up to your self . MM dont know if you did it , but these is disclamer a bout it any way , if you did south that time there is a time to payback to those and to the community , if not then live happly with your new island . so before all these things get clustered , dont mind to open a new threads and show to the public the long lost friend has recovered and never been better as you posted and declared .

Mp --- im sorry, i just happen to be good !

well thanks for clearing that up, although the "disability leave" and "multiple personalities" thingie is a bit much, dont you think ?

as far as the fund is concerned, you just saw 2/3 of a day trading on one account, of which there are many --- YES, i show it as a means of establishing my bona fides and i believe it does so very well --- in effect, its my "resume" of performance, and since we went up a few hundred more pips before that day was over, it represents pretty GOOD performance, dont you think ?

ALL of youse anti mp peeps spent months CLAIMING i was sucking in newbs and yet THERE ARE NO NEWBS COMING FORTH TO BACK UP YOUR CLAIMS, NO COMMUNICATIONS BETWEEN ME AND THOSE "SUCKERS", not a SINGLE VALIDATING PIECE OF EVIDENCE TO BACK UP YOUR HORRID ACCUSATIONS --- NO NOTHING AT ALL !

what you have here is someone so far from your experiences that you cannot begin to understand why someone SO GOOD would GIVE AWAY such important trading secrets and so you react with extreme suspicion, and go further, with accusations that a year has proven all of you to be WRONG !

MANY are the "seniors" on board after board whose toes i step on --- perhaps because what i do works SO WELL and is SO SIMPLE, that it represents some sort of "threat" to their own well held concepts. WELL, im SORRY about that, but the SIMPLE FACTS OF LIFE IS THAT I AM GOOD, PROVIDE INFORMATION COMPLETELY FREE and while that is UNUSUAL in your eyes, its PERFECTLY NORMAL FOR ME and its about time you started to realize and understand it !

I dont know, to be honest, but what i do is NOT provide a "system", "method" or "EA" to make trading simple BUT i TEACH HOW TO UNDERSTAND THE MARKET, see how its NOT random and how you can aim for and NAIL various take profit points throughout the day, including the reversals.

that what i teach can also be used as a standalone "method" was to happen sooner or later, but is NOT what i teach !

I HAVE NO INTEREST in managing any ones account and even the one mistake from years ago is presently being worked on to the original persons benefit, so even THAT is being esponged !

GIMME a break guy --- i happen to be GOOD and i happen to understand the market if only because i come out of equities where you HAVE TO UNDERSTAND ---- forex is one of the SIMPLEST trading vehicles ive ever found, although i never said it was EASY, but with a short amount of CORRECT instruction from a PRO, there are a whole lot of newbs who are making money and havent been WASHED OUT along with that other 95%.

SO CUT ME SOME SLACK AND UNDERSTAND THAT WHAT I DO IS HELP, and i dont give a rats rump about others accounts or managing ANYTHING for anyone else other than what i already do.

ITS OVER GUY --- IVE PROVEN BEYOND ANY DOUBT MY ABILITIES, and 200 thousand newbs have proven i dont solicit accounts from them, SO YOU SHOULD BE WELCOMING ME as an equal to the rest of the seniors, and NOT trying to destroy the good i repeatedly prove i deliver !

THNX GUY FOR UNDERSTANDING . . . . . . FINALLY !
Walander:
I am talking about that Private Fund you supposedly run. You Know, that Fund that you throw around to the unsuspecting reader to gain some sort of professional authority.

enjoy and trade well

mp

Reason: