100-300 Pips Per Day Any Pair Any Timeframe Using 2 Indicators - page 67

A replacement for repainting "3Level-ZZ-Semafor" Indicator

Hi,

I have making today a strategy without to require (on screenshot enabled)

the "3Level-ZZ-Semafor" Indicator.

Watch the attached Picture.

1. Go Long, or Short, when S&R break

2. Go Long, when MACD moving up

Go Short, when MACD moving down

3. Go Long, when GREEN-Line of TDI move over RED-Line and over the higher blue EMA-Band.

Go Short, when RED-Line of TDI move over GREEN-Line and under the lower blue EMA-Band.

TDI is calling Traders-Dynamic-Index

Have a nice day!

MKRoxton

Files:
with-tdi.gif  28 kb

TDI Indicator

MKRoxton:
Hi,

3. Go Long, when GREEN-Line of TDI move over RED-Line and over the higher blue EMA-Band.

Go Short, when RED-Line of TDI move over GREEN-Line and under the lower blue EMA-Band.

Have a nice day!

MKRoxton

----

========

sir

can u please attach the TDI-- Traders-Dynamic -Index indicator for my

use. well thx in adv.

rgds

5 may 09

Cool looking MACD indi...

Hi Guys,

Really enjoying the thread...can you please share the MACD in this chart. I love the way it changes color as values increase or diminish...thanks!

Hi I m new in this forum, and I just read this thread,

this is cool systems

The TDI-Indicator

Hi radiant,

I can upload the indicator, of course!

See in the attachment and have fun!

best regards

MKRoxton

Test message

See you this message?

Sorry! I was referring to the MACD...I already have the TDI which is really cool in conjunction with the Synergy 2 method....but thanks anyway!

Joesmoe and Saintmo,

The 11/12/11 MACD cross is intended for what TF? And trades signal to signal or do you have a TP and SL?

MKRoxton:
Hi,

Have a nice day!

MKRoxton

The TDI is very slow and it gives rarely signal to buy or sell..........What number should be used to modify it become more sensitive??Any experience or idea about this???????I used volatility band 21 rather than 34 ...........What will be the standard number for this piece?????????

Though semafar repaint but I think it is used with another way like trend line broken.........I did not use in this way but back tested for some region and it did well with BB ..................Don't take the number three with perfect until it touches the BB line and get back from there and I think it is not a bad idea..........Though I did not use it..........I shall try it and divergence can be done with this Semafar number 3 indicator..............

regards............

robp:
Joesmoe and Saintmo, The 11/12/11 MACD cross is intended for what TF? And trades signal to signal or do you have a TP and SL?

The intent can best be answered by Joe, but the EA can be used for any time frame. And the EA will close a trade based upon whichever event happens first--TP, SL or trade signal reversal. Use backtests to guide you to best possibilities.

saintmo

Reason: