100-300 Pips Per Day Any Pair Any Timeframe Using 2 Indicators - page 30

Nikolaus:
First of all, allow me to thank joesmoe and everyone who has contributed to this thread. Your contributions are extremely appreciated, and it makes learning so much easier.

I am only a newb, who has been following this thread for 2 weeks and finally yesterday I had a go on the demo account, and here are some results.

Do not take any notice of the 'bad' trades, as I am only learning. For those of you who want to know, all the results were achieved with #2 method, as I am struggling to get my head around the #1 method, not that there is anything wrong with it.

From my calculations, the good trades were as follows:-

eurchf = 77 pips

gbpchf = 287 pips

eurgbp = 84 pips

eurusd = 88 pips

------------------

TOTAL = 536 pips

If I can do it, anyone can do it !

By the way, I think I was being greedy when the gbpchf got to 310 pips and I thought it might go further. But it caught me by surprise and quickly went the other way.

For what it's worth.

Good luck trading everyone.

Nik

Nikolaus,

This is great results. Keep up the good work.

JS

joesmoe:
Nikalaus,

What trade set up are you using? Trade set up #1 or Trade set up #2?

What you are using would indicate Trade set up #1. With that trade set up I use Support and Resistance. See the very first thread. This is were the rules are. This will help you understand were to enter the trade.

JS

Sorry as I look at your chart I see it is Trade #2. Let me evaluate it and I'll add more.

JS

Okay. Yes you were correct with this trade. I did pull back before it ended up reversing again. Depending on your stop loss you might have gotten stopped out of this trade. It would have depended on your stop loss and were you put it at. I looks like you gave it enouph time.

JS

joesmoe:
Sorry as I look at your chart I see it is Trade #2. Let me evaluate it and I'll add more.

JS

Okay. Yes you were correct with this trade. I did pull back before it ended up reversing again. Depending on your stop loss you might have gotten stopped out of this trade. It would have depended on your stop loss and were you put it at. I looks like you gave it enouph time.

JS

Thanks for the info JS

I set S/L at 0.8710 - so yes I almost got stopped out as you pointed out.

Nik

To robp

robp:
Nikolaus, I have the reverse problem. I'm ok with method 1, but not #2. Can you post a chart of one of your #2 trades?

Rob,

As requested please find attached an example of a GPBCHF chart. This is the trade that produced 287 pips. It would be great if one could do this all the time.

Files:

specific time for trading

Hi, is there any specific time for using this indicator? or any time....what the best pair for this indi ..

wellcome

Good day iam new to the forum,

i will like to know every members later.

Thanks.

Byeeeee

Gbpusd 26-2-09

A beautiful trade today when it break the support line & MACD crossover from zero line.

Files:

look at the pic

Use wma 62 (filter) work 1-5-15-60 min and D1

i work 1-5 min chart (10-20 pp and runaway)

Recomend:

1 min (GY)

1 min (EY)

5 min (GU)

5 min (EU)

Sharp scalping !

Files:
wma62.gif  34 kb

joesmoe:

if there are any changes to your methods pls update the original posts thank you

so far i tried your 1st method i had more losers than winners then i tried your 2nd method and it was good. 2000+ (20+%) on 10000 demo in abt 3 days (profitable everyday, using 1 lot each on abt 4 pairs simultaneously, equity ranged 8000+ to 14000+ in the process, hope this goes on, and this is just starting out with a little hiccup!)

for the 2nd method i did not exit when there is macd reversal unless it crosses the 0 line. i thought might as well do this since i set a stop loss already. im thinking of reading pass macd bars to help me decide sometimes.

i have been seeking out trading systems (martin alexander slingshot 30m/1h, robinhood, robinhood 3x3 etc.) and eas (forex auto scalper, fap w/wo hedging, fapturbo, your lucky ea, slingshot 30m/1h, robinhood, forex-maestro, firebird etc. etc.) and for some reason they fell off my radar, hope this method wont disappoint me in the coming days!

thanks!

Template usedby klkoo

Klkoo,

I notice you have a nice looking template there (on post #299- sorry I don't know how to attach a picture!) which looks to attach an arrow when the MACD and S/R meet, would you be able to post a link to this template?

Many thanks

Dan

Reason: