I will write the indicator for free - page 128

Hello, dear friends. Please help me fix the scripts. The matter is that the buy script puts a 1 point buy order above the previous candle plus the spread, but the stop puts it 1 point below the low of the previous candle. I would like to be able to place a stop on a specified number of points plus 1 pip. The sell script puts a pause 1 point below the previous candlestick but the stop puts 1 point above the previous candlestick. I would like to be able to place a stop on a specified number of points plus 1 point. Thank you in advance.

who can write a price pull indicator.

trataka write the price attraction indicator.

Leshchenko

But seriously - you need to describe the idea/principle/formulas - and only then will someone decide whether to do it or not

hello... are there any programmers here ?

in the indicator we need to make some changes. 1 - to collect the history (if possible the indicator loads the ready history of a tick instead of accumulating it after installation) 2 - to show the selected steps like in the "Profile VP 6" indicator or "TRO RANGE V3 ... Thanks in advance for your efforts guys

Files:

Can someone write a simple zigzag indicator for mt5?
Two zigzags with different length settings, if the next extremum is not higher (for short) or lower (for long) then it would draw an arrow and send an alert. To avoid the signal, set the number of candlesticks after the extremum where the signal will already come.
I think it will take 15 minutes for an expert.

Thanks in advance.

Good day, I need help from the programmer, the indicator does not update the data and does not show on the chart.

5 candle

Напишу советник бесплатно
Напишу советник бесплатно
  • www.mql5.com
если у вас есть хороая стратегия, и вы готовы ей поделиться,могу написать советника. приглашаю обсудить публично...

Hello all. I have an idea for an indicator. If you are interested, let me know. I am not a programmer myself, I am not able to do it. But I would like to.

Hello all, friends who will write the indicator misha.voodoo@mail.ru
Reason: