100-300 Pips Per Day Any Pair Any Timeframe Using 2 Indicators - page 56

joesmoe:
funyoo,

The best way to do any EA is not back testing. There are times of the day were you should not trade.

If you used the EA and put in the best time frames to trade and left it live for a month or so you would get a better Idea of how well the trades would work on a EA basis.

There are alot of good EA's that get turned down just because a graph shows them tanking. If they were allowed to change 2 things then the EA's would be amazing.

1-Time Frames

2- Advanced Money Management

Thanks for contributing. If you want I could assist making those two things in a EA if you have the ability to code them. I have recieved alot of people who want to make the EA but they never finish to bad for us all.

JS

Hi Joesmore ,

So what the time of the day we should not trade ? Thanks '

cheers

THV question

For those running the THV indicator, have you found

the arrow signals on the thin trix line to be accurate,

or is it better to wait for the thick line to change color?

Rob

funyoo:
Hi johnfx, These results have been generated with a manual trading (based on this version of the system), not an EA. I will try to make a code later.

Hi Funyoo,

Yes, it seem good and promise profitable so please try your best to create an EA. I am looking forwards to hearing from you soon !

Thanks in advance.

John

Bad Entry on EA

If i am not mistaken you should only have and entry after a 3, the ea seems to enter after any number comes up and the adx crosses.

Files:
bad_entry.jpg  85 kb

Joesmoe, thanks for putting up all these for us (especially newbie like me) to learn a few things for trading under a positive and warm enviroment. I can see that you have such a good heart share without asking for anything, I am sure plenty of us would appreciate it from the bottom of our heart.

I have finally finish all the post in the past 4 days, it took so long cause I have been trying different setup along the way, of course I win some and lose some, the most important is there are also quite many good people here willing to chip in as well so that I can be more understand how's the whole picture look like. Hopefully one day I have enough knowledge to input some ideas.

Again, thank you very much for such a good thread. I wish this thread will keep going and going.

Jay

Hi,

Just to make sure, do we have to wait for candles to close before entering with TSU #3? Like if there's a #3 on 15min wait for candle closing to confirm, watch for ADX to cross when candle closes on 5min and enter the trade when candle closes on the cross of SMA100 1min?

Also, what would be the best SL and TP for TSU#3? I get the feeling that 5-10 pips profit is not uncommon with this method. So I suppose 10 pips SL would be appropriate then?

Have you tried another SMA like 50? It looks like it would give earlier entries and therefore more pips to grab.

Sorry if everything already answered, but thread is getting big and I thought it would be easier to go directly to the source.

Thanks.

Chamane

TSU#4 Daily S/R Pending Order

Time for a new TSU.

This one is called

Daily S/R Pending Order

First: put up every pair you can get from your broker. Go through them and get ride of any pairs you just don't like.

Second: Put on S/R on each pair. Nothing more is needed.

Rules:

When there is clear S/R that has been drown you will put a pending order on the outside of each S/R 2-5pips(Your Choice).

You will also decide your SL,TP, & TS.

I will update this as questions get answered. So come back and review. I will also put this on the first thread after this has been updated to completion.

JS

joesmoe:
Time for a new TSU.

This one is called

Daily S/R Pending Order

You da man - I love these TSUs.

Rob

Looking good

Haven't gone forward with this, yet, but I've seen

some great trades on my charts with this SU. I

like the idea of price blowing through S/R, since

is usually brings along some nice momentum.

Thanks for this ultra-simple KISS system.

Rob

LIGIO:
js, thanks for your system, i have a problem whit the indi 3 level zz signal, i only can see the number 3 in my chart, i cant see the 1 or 2, its a problem or is normal?, i saw the indi and have this parameters

period1 0.0

period2 0.0

period3 34.0

its ok?

thanks js

LIGIO,

I'm not sure why you only see the Number 3 and not 1 and 2. I only use the #3 for my trading. Did you upload the one I had on the 1st thread?