100-300 Pips Per Day Any Pair Any Timeframe Using 2 Indicators - page 58

bh4v1k:
Hi Joesmoe,

Done some forward testing using a simulator and found the S/R lines change alot so looking at it by back testing is not reliable! it plots different lines constantly which causes pending orders to open and close in a loss.

Maybe we should do this using your own drawn S/R lines as the indicator isnt much use?

Bh4v1k

Bh4v1k,

Was this simulator on MT4?

Every indicator repaints. The daily Indicator will do the same thing. It happens much slower because it is a daily chart. If I see the lines replot I cancel my order. Unless it pushes through the S/R that is reploting and its going toward the direction I want it to go.

I have not seen the indicator change alot as your simulator is showing you. Live trading on the daily chart gives you plenty of time to adjust to anything.This is the advantage of a daily chart and the advantage of a pending order.

My suggenstion is to practice demo trades. Do this demo in the present with no past or simulators. If you have something that comes up off of the demo present trading please put up a picture and the question.

Thanks,

JS

joesmoe:
LIGIO, I'm not sure why you only see the Number 3 and not 1 and 2. I only use the #3 for my trading. Did you upload the one I had on the 1st thread?

yes i did, thks

LIGIO:
yes i did, thks

LIGIO,

Sorry about that. I don't know why its doing this. Maybe someone else can help us with this problem. If at all possible can you put up a screen with the indicator so I can see what you see.

JS

hi Joesmoe,

my first post and I have questions. I cant seems to load 3zz semafor into my MT4 but am running "show 123" which you recommended to one of the guys. The problem is there r bunch of numbers 1,2,3 all over the place n 3 is not on the H/L as per your shown image eg but 1 is at the bottom and 3 is at a higher level (many few candles after the 1 ). How do I judge the correct entries base on this. Am using fxdd platform. Have no idea how to attached a picture,sorry.

wtcmc

still cant do it

Joesmoe

Found out why I cant attached pictures to the post cause mind doesnt have the attached/managed files and rate the thread collumn in the additional options area. Maybe I have to post for awhile b4 I am alllow to do it. sorry

3 Level Sem

LIGIO:
yes i did, thks

It is not showing the 1 & 2 because there are no values in the first two parameter slots for them.

parameters

period1 0.0

period2 0.0

period3 34.0

its ok?

thanks js

Keep it simple

Nice eurcad short trade.

Files:

willmalou:
It is not showing the 1 & 2 because there are no values in the first two parameter slots for them.

parameters

period1 0.0

period2 0.0

period3 34.0

its ok?

thanks js

just put in 5 period 1, 13 period 2, 34 period 3 and bingo they will pop up

GL

Paul

ChicagoRob:
Nice eurcad short trade.

ChicagoRob,

Good work, pretty simple aye.

JS

puntalara:
just put in 5 period 1, 13 period 2, 34 period 3 and bingo they will pop up

GL

Paul

yes i can see clearly now....the numbers a lot of thanks to everybody, and keep trading and GL