GUndam EA for test - page 2

veematics:
Your EA not works in my MT.. could you recompile.. or if you don't mind share the mq4

Sorry no source at the moment till I feel good with this EA. It is still in development stage.

ejoi:
The idea is to make use of the trailing stop feature. Once the takeprofit is set to more than 10 pips, It will activate the trailingstop to secure profits.

But still risky isn't it?

I try to make comparasion between your EA with mine, hope you don't mind

veematics:
Your EA not works in my MT.. could you recompile.. or if you don't mind share the mq4

I'm very sorry.. I will not share the logic right now...

I post my EA to make comparasion between Gundam EA and priMACD, because I think they have the same behavior (not exactly the same)...

Download the new version on my first post of this thread..

Pj...

Try this one..

Sorry, don't want to make new thread for this,

I make this ea few mounts ago and I use MACD as the main indicator..and the result look the same but not exactly the same you know what I mean..

stop loss = 600, that's too big i think

enjoy ...Pj

-------------Little improvement-----------

Files:
primacd2.ex4  9 kb

primajaya:
But still risky isn't it? I try to make comparasion between your EA with mine, hope you don't mind

Trading is allready risky.

yeah... i dont mind you compared it.

This ea hasn't generated a trade over the past 2 days.

I am using the default settings on GBP/USD 5 min tf. Is this correct?

The pairs traded parameter has 0 in it. Should this be something else?

Thanks,

saintmo

saintmo:
This ea hasn't generated a trade over the past 2 days.

I am using the default settings on GBP/USD 5 min tf. Is this correct?

The pairs traded parameter has 0 in it. Should this be something else?

Thanks,

saintmo

You have to be patient with this EA. It doesnt trade everyday. The pairstraded setting is for the money management part. Lets say, if u trade 2 currency pairs with regardless of any EA's than if the lot is 1 it will divide by 2 automatically and will be 0.5lot depending on the account free margin and the risk will be divided among the number of pairs. If you just trade with GBPUSD just put 0.

Reason: