Need help indentifying indicator - page 65

Hourly Trend Probability Indicator?

I am looking for an indicator as described on another site:

Description

I trade 1 hour binary options and I need a visual indicator programmed to help me win more consistently. This indicator should be written for MetaTrader 4 and I am using the Forex.com (GainsCapital) version if that makes a difference however it should be programmed to work with any MetaTrader version if possible.

Basically with this indicator I don't care if you use moving averages or other averages or indicators to help make it, I just need to be sure that if its 9:00 PM and the option expires at 10:00 PM I need a signal saying it will go up or down.

I have been recently using the FX-Dashboard Indicator (which you can find online) and I like the feel of it however I do not need anything that complicated displaying moving averages and other indicators. I simply want a visual indicator which says probability (UP or DOWN) with a big red arrow(DOWN) or green arrow (UP) and the probability beside it.

I realize that no one can make an indicator that is right 100% of the time so I would not ask for that, but hopefully around 80% would be superb. Also if there is a way you can back test it and show me the results I would greatly appreciate it.

Please let me know if there is anything around like this!

EMD and DESA indicator :need help

hi all

i get this in forexfactory forum,like this:

Originally Posted by asm8086

EMD is useful in the same way than SSA, to extract cyclical components and denoising, but I think EMD is a best approach than SSA for cycle trading analysis.

Here's some matlab code for EMD and DESA :

http ://www.music.mcgill.ca/~rebecca/605/

http ://perso.ens-lyon.fr/patrick.flandrin/emd.html

i get the SSA indicator in the TSD forum.but i need the DESA indicator.

if someone has the EMD and DESA indicators for MT4,please share them with us,

thank you very much.

yourspace

Need EA to close trade based on CLOSING price of the candle instead of current price

I've searched high and low but can't seem to find anything that can do this for me.

Its basically for my STOP LOSS. In MT4 you can set a stop loss price, the only problem with this is that it will close the trade if price hits this number or goes past it. But I don't want it to do this. I only want it to close the trade if the candle CLOSES past my stop loss price.

Seems so simple I can't believe nobody else has ever needed something like this. Am I the only one out there that uses closing prices for stops instead of the current price?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Can someone help me to identify those indicators ?

Thanks in advance!

Files:
15mingotowe.png  28 kb

Need help indentifying indicator

Hello. Looks like Forex Mastery 2.0

Files:
f_m_2_0.jpg  363 kb
oufm20.part1.rar  1954 kb
oufm20.part2.rar  1283 kb

Chande Trend Index (CTI)

Hey Guys,

I need your help once.

I have the CTI (Chande Trend Index) in MQL4 programmed, because I could not find a code.

I am not sure, whether the indicator works properly.

Perhaps, anyone can help me?.

The formula is here: "???.indikatoranalyse.de/pdf/Formelsammlung.pdf"

Greetings from - PleiteGeier -.

I found this thread with more description and more indicators:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177469

PleiteGeier

According to Tushar Chande ("Beyond Technical Analysis : How to Develop and Implement a Winning Trading System", second edition, page 31) the formula is a bit different than the one you have found (the one that is stated in that PDF document). Here is the formula
And here is the indicator made based on that formula (made it as a control and a bit simpler code then the one you posted - easier to compare with the formula) but the essence is the following: without adding absolute value at the end of calculation (which is not stated in original formula), one more level must be added : -1, and that level is showing when current trend is downwards. If one wants to keep original description that follows the formula, then value must be calculated as absolute value (then only one level exist : level 1). Here is a comparison of the indicator you posted and the attached one with absolute value applied at the end (as you can see they are same)
and when absolute value is not applied (as you see, crosses - signals that trend is on or off, are happening in the same time, only the direction is not the same when trend is down)
So, to cut short (since you need a conclusion), after all told at this post, the indicator you have is OK

regards

Mladen

PleiteGeier:
Hey Guys,

I need your help once.

I have the CTI (Chande Trend Index) in MQL4 programmed, because I could not find a code.

I am not sure, whether the indicator works properly.

Perhaps, anyone can help me?.

The formula is here: "???.indikatoranalyse.de/pdf/Formelsammlung.pdf"

Greetings from - PleiteGeier -.

Hi Mladen,

thank you ...

I am glad that my indicator calculates correctly.

I added the absolute value, because in the example charts from Tushar Chande, there are no values below zero.

And this can only be reached if one uses the absolute value of the logarithm.

Sincerely, PleiteGeier

Stochastic value display panel

Hi everyone I need help with this

If you have the Stochastic indicator shown on the bottom of your chart in MT4. In the top left corner of the indicator box it shows (in really small text) the settings that you are using (which might be 10,3,3) and the real time value of the fast and slow line

I am looking for an indicator which allows me to have the value of the fast and slow line displayed in large text in the top right corner of my chart.

Many thanks

Reason: