_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 119

The site is freezing.

Everybody is knocking to their door

Thx for the link, it will be perhaps THE solution.

I will test them, if i manage to have a demo account (livechat didn t respond....)

4x4all:
I signed up for an account today. The new accounts person helping me out today sounded like it was good to go but I didn't ask him straight out if beta was complete. I'm sure looking forward to giving them a shot.

when you do get to them, the start/stop time is completely different! EST GMT -5 crazy!

so i would start with start time 17 and stop time 1 on MBT beta demo

this makes wanna look for more scalping ea's for different pairs

oh, and there will be a full data center with the history downloaded when they go live! no more having to go to alpari and downloading old data!

the best thing ever!

They don t accept anymore demo account for mt4 for now!?!

Deception we must stand for the official release?

sbhatnagar:
Q2. Should this EA be traded on Friday. As it starts its work at 2100 hrs GMT and most of the brokers stop trading at 2200 hrs GMT on Friday, is it advisable to trade on friday as it seems risky? What experience others have trading this EA on friday? Will the trades be automatically closed on Friday itself or they may remain opened over the weekend (more risky)?

I enable Friday trade to trade the Asian session, but I disable the EA in the morning (I am in NY timezone) as I don't want the EA open positions in the Friday afternoon (NY time). It is risky if the open positions are carried over the weekend.

mmmmmmmmmm

hazelj80:
when you do get to them, the start/stop time is completely different! EST GMT -5 crazy!

oh, and there will be a full data center with the history downloaded when they go live! no more having to go to alpari and downloading old data!

the best thing ever!

Thanks for the info, hazelj80! Please keep us posted! *fingers crossed for good news*

Sweet!

hazelj80:

the best thing ever!

I'll investigate Tuesday

servaldsl:
They don t accept anymore demo account for mt4 for now!?! Deception we must stand for the official release?

I know this may sound good in theory

No no, your theory is good, and i though the same thing.

But we must find somebody ( RdB if possible ) to put this in Lucky V2.1

I think with this we could have better entry in the begining of the trading session and could rise our TP.

For MB Trading:

Their MT4 server was down yesterday, this is why they couldn't open demo account on MT4.

Sunday evening they will open account

Reason: