EURGBP easy and profitable EA - page 13

Lucky ea

weezer:
its in front of your eyes. Just go to post 88 and download the .zip file

yea,

thanks weezer, i downloaded and did my backtest.

The ea look good but the only problem i find with it is the 'feature' that closes all open trade by 6.00pm (by my time setting). I did not see anywhere i could turn it 'off' or 'false'

i think there should be added a "true/false" function on that feature, since there is stop-loss set on individaul open trades which may or may not be hit.

Most of thoses closed trades would have come to profit later in the day, or at worst hit stop-loss.

A generous coder should try this and post the updated ea for testing as soon as he can.

Good luck guys

There is probably no such option, depending on fixed trading times. Such an option has to be added probably in the code.

Sould be a if-then loop between trade status and stop point of trading time; but I am not as good in programming to do that by myself.

Close all at 6am fuction

dagolard:
there is probably no such option, depending on fixed trading times. Such an option has to be added probably in the code. Sould be a if-then loop between trade status and stop point of trading time; but i am not as good in programming to do that by myself.

it is true that such feature is not avalable in the ea input, it must be in the code.

So it should be included in the input parameter with a 'true/false' option.

With this in place i think we will have a useable ea

Its not working this morning because of the spread is now 5 I think.. Anyone else?

Never use a EURGBP scalper on Monday mornings.

sundog:
Its not working this morning because of the spread is now 5 I think.. Anyone else?

sundog:

With my settings he made 2 trades, 2.5% profit...

But it would be good if there will be a "no trading days" parametre... where it could be set on Sunday/monday and friday/saturday as true/false, because trading on monday morning is always a risk.

If I use this EA on life account, I stop EAs over the weekend (friday afternoon to monday morning).

By the way, I will have a look tonight at the Activtrades Spreads; it seems they are always 3, even in Asia session.

Would be interesting, if anyone could code a EA to "log" spreads...

I will make some changes for Your_Lucky EA.

But in the moment, this EA is good only with 5 digits broker in EURGBP pairs with maximum spreads are 3.

I also make some additional changes.

There are:

Spread Limits, Minimum time for Closing Order, Hidden SL use to prevent SL Hunter from the brokers and some bug fixed I found in my last script.

Please test my EA again and tell me wheter something goes wrong.

great

Thanks Rdb.. Your work is appreciated!!

Theo

Hello traders! I have never used automatic trading systems. Could someone explain me how to install the EA and what signals to look for to trade?.. Thank you and do not get angry with me pls

Reason: