at120:
hi rdb!

Nice and great work, as i told you!

I'm interessted in: "I have data analysis for TF m15 in Excell..."

Could you please explain more detailed?

Maybe zip the big data file?

Thanks and bye, Alex

hello Alex,

the picture I show is my analysis in Excell, this way will give the best Optimization Result for any parameter we need in EA setting.

very simple setup to use it... only need inport the latest data M15...

unvortunately... this is very big capacity for me to upload it...

Files:

hi rdb!

looks nice! can you explain it a little bit and upload the execl? would be nice to understand your optimation!

maybe you can upload it to rapidshare.com or something like that when it's to big to upload it here.

thanks a lot and bye, alex

You expect to make money in Forex,

But you can't even read.

I make the assumption because that topic has been ridiculously repeated throughout this entire thread.

Like I said- RDB isn't here to spoon feed you illiterate folks.

peen:
Hi,

Which parameters optimize in order to get best results? I think that SL and TP, and what more in your option??

Thanks

Rgd

Thanks for sharing

Thanks RDB for your sharing.

You have done good work really!!!

It would be very good if the source was shared too !!!

I have tested your new version Your Lucky EURGBP v2.

and it generally good but there are occasionally big losses ( over 60 pips).

I do not understand. it seems it loses more than StopLoss (28 pips) sometimes.

You could look for some filters to stop your EA entering volatility market and possibly filters out some losing trade situation.

Couple of things you can do. You can use price range at opening time.

or you can use some thing like allgiator type filters.

But hard to tell without code or you may have both of them in your code already!!!!

You could put stop loss and take profit and set as a default options?

I think there need some protection against power failure or internet connection failure.

I am not sure if "Hidden_TP" and "Hidden_SL" was supposed for that.

But when I change them to false, I got order sending errors and EA does not works.

This is only for your information and for improvements.

Thanks for sharing your EA.

Backtest problem

Hi rdb ,

Thanks for your great EA , currently testing on demo , seems great.

Can you please help ? , when I do backtest it doesnt give me any results , it just keeps running without any trades , please advise.

Best of luck.

Thanks for sharing rdb, I've had this running for a week on a demo account, have it set for a "live" simulation of a Micro account. $500 base balance, 10% risk, ended the week at $752.62, with only 3 losing trades all week for gross loss of $16.04. I do run one hour short to ensure I don't get caught on Fridays with any opens.

I'll keep you updated on a weekly outcome basis. Will also test run any other pairings you are working on if you need the extra forward testing help.

Thanks again.

Murte:
Thanks for sharing rdb, I've had this running for a week on a demo account, have it set for a "live" simulation of a Micro account. $500 base balance, 10% risk, ended the week at $752.62, with only 3 losing trades all week for gross loss of $16.04. I do run one hour short to ensure I don't get caught on Fridays with any opens.

I'll keep you updated on a weekly outcome basis. Will also test run any other pairings you are working on if you need the extra forward testing help.

Thanks again.

Hi Murte,

Because this EA is very broker dependent, when you post your result, can you please let us know which broker you use?

LNCS Pips:
Hi rdb ,

Can you please help ? , when I do backtest it doesnt give me any results , it just keeps running without any trades , please advise.

Best of luck.

Just read the 120 pages and you will find the answer.

Tip:

Begin from last page.

LNCS Pips:
Hi rdb ,

Best of luck.

You need to increase the spread input to 5.1 or higher, depending on what the spread is with your dealer.

Murte:

Thanks again.

Hello Murte,

As your accout is just 500$, then your RISK is about 100, even that you enter 10, becuase the minimume lot is 0.1 .

Reason: