change max spreed = 6

but you will have a big DD, and maybe will loss your money,

becarefull...

_rdb_:
change max spreed = 6

but you will have a big DD, and maybe will loss your money,

becarefull...

i sent you a pm my friend

Ahah, FXDD increased their fixed spread from 5 to 7 this Asian session!

what timeframe fot thunder??

ryiming:

Yes, Your brokers always find the way to anticipate this..

And this is true. Wide spread issue has become real problem here..

primajaya:
Yes, Your brokers always find the way to anticipate this.. And this is true. Wide spread issue has become real problem here..

Yes, It's true, i think that this EA is compromised by brokers. Anyway good job rdb.

Funny

FXDD has widen spread to 7 and my EA doesn't trade !!!

Anyway, this is my first time of using it ( v2 ) with $83 account for real money testing, anyone have best .set file for this type of account ( minimum lots size =0.01 ) ?

Much appreciated

fxhst329:
spread is one part, but be careful where you open the account and deposit your $$$. some brokerages won't let you withdraw or erase your profit. be careful of offshore companies. I've recently compiled list of like 60 active MT4 brokers. I've eliminated the ones with larger spreads and the one that don't allow scalping, those that I've read bad reviews about, those that are not properly regulated and I must say that given criteria there is not like 1 brokerage that would fully meet my needs. I was looking at ActivTrades - Trading on Futures, Forex, CFDs with Metatrader They're UK based and FSA regulated (strong requirements), they've good leverage, not that bad reviews and 3 pip spread on EURGBP and allow scalping. They do other markets what proves they have experience in trading in genaral and not only FX. Now I don't have any practical experience with them so it would be nice if someone would post some impressions here.

...And agreed. Thx.

Yep I was watching that

ryiming:

I had FXDD up and noticed the same thing.

Reason: