VPS + Local Trading

Hi, can I still execute manual trades on my local trading platform even if I am using the Virtual Hosting Service?

Can I also modify / delete the active trades executed by my EAs running on the virtual platform?

TIA 

I used Virtual Hosting Service to trade by the EA (Brainwashing) on MT4 so I did not close/open the trades manually ... so ...
But I think - it is possible because we are trading on trading account (demo or real), and we may have MT4 with same account to open the trades for example.

It is not recommended because it widens the gap for errors / human mistakes.

For example when you close an order manually your robot will simply immediately reopen it if the entry formula is still valid.

So, you have to code the system specifically to work in unison between manual and robot mode.

This can be done by flag setting but it basically defies the purpose of running a VPS in the first place.

It means you will have to let your robot know that you want to take over, in order to avoid conflicts.

Marco vd Heijden:

It is not recommended because it widens the gap for errors / human mistakes.

For example when you close an order manually your robot will simply immediately reopen it if the entry formula is still valid.

So, you have to code the system specifically to work in unison between manual and robot mode.

This can be done by flag setting but it basically defies the purpose of running a VPS in the first place.

It means you will have to let your robot know that you want to take over, in order to avoid conflicts.

Thanks. I know what you mean, but my robot is coded to avoid such conflicts.

john_nicohlus:
Thanks. I know what you mean, but my robot is coded to avoid such conflicts.
Well it must be a real work of art then, and if that is so, i do not understand why you asked the question.

Marco vd Heijden:
Well it must be a real work of art then, and if that is so, i do not understand why you asked the question.
I asked if what I want to do is possible, not if recommended.

Do you know any company which offers VPS in a law prices? Like what is the lowest price that I can get VPS?

DanielMayer19:
Do you know any company which offers VPS in a law prices? Like what is the lowest price that I can get VPS?
Hi, we're actually talking about MQL5's VPS service here. If you want, you can check it out.

The answer for your questions ...

YES, sure ... You can work on your local MT4 while same account with/without EA(s) is working on VPS as long as the EA allow for that.

I do it frequently on my EAs with no problems. 

Reason: