_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 116

sorry my english is not so good ,i am german speaker from vienna,

ACTIV TRADES

there are active trades at 2 possibilities of trade

1. instant order to spread fixed and normal EA

2. directly market order variable spread at least 0.1 no trade or micro mini konten.she works with automatic Scalping EA --

before you have a bad broker is talking or writing you should know how the trade with the orders to brokers to work.

a real trader also uses the real test always konto only see whether an EA works. and best is an account with a variable spread then you the truth whether a system is something or not --

free demo is something for children who do not money.emotionen you can not try the demo Trade learned only with real money.

best regards josef

crossy:
The bolded words in the quoted parre. above is not correct. this spikes appeare at the other brokers, too. SO...

no they don't. you can not possibly claim this and make assumptions that feeds from all brokers are the same... THEY'RE NOT! and why is ODL demo so different? Difference in performance is almost double between ODL and other brokerages...

crossy:
The bolded words in the quoted parre. above is not correct. this spikes appeare at the other brokers, too. SO...

1. to clarify... I"M NOT the representor of ODL...

2. see attached pics (Alpari, MetaQuotes, ODL)... I still think you're not right and this is what makes a difference in system results among various brokerages... they all get different feed

...SO...please don't ever argue with me again, I don't have time for this, not even sure what I'm doing in this thread, maybe just because I feel bad that I see all these novices trying to make the money and some seem they have really no clue what they're doing, so trying to help...

hi

guys please don't against each other in this forum , here we will explore which one is bad and which one is good , if you found a bad broker please inform to all and don't use it to trade that's it

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

well another thing regarding brokers... if we will find some good broker here... and say yes, this broker is sutiable for EURGBP trading... now everyone that reads this and all system users will soon or later read this thread and go to that brokerage. this is kinda same process as happend in other brokerages... do you think that if f.e. ODL had 2-3 1k accounts trading this system... do you think they would bother with prohibiting the system or increasing spreads etc...?

so this doesn't really make much sense... I would advise everyone to do this on their own. If I may suggest, go here and search for brokers and hear what people say (be careful there is a lot of unproven reviews there and not all has to be necessarily based on truth). All MT4 brokers are there listed as well...

Forex Currency Trading Broker Reviews By Forex Traders

Oh God, almost MT4 Broker widened the spread..

*We should wait mbtrading to fix their MT4 Problem...

Guys,

Anyone running Your_Lucky_V2 live? If you have, care to share your results (and name of broker)?

My result doing demo from 5th Jan till now yields very good results. Broker is IBFX mini account with a $1500 starting. Approximately 10% gain in 10 days.

stel:
An investors club

There are many problems to find a broker with spreads lower than 4 pips,

And the results on demo accounts, are not reliable.

what do you think to create an investors club to open a standard account and to limit the risks for each?

Here the basic idea(after agreement of rdb):

- If the members deposit 100 $, with 50 persons we have 5000 $ (for a standard account).

- The members can have several parts in $100.

- Installation of mt4 on a VDS hosting (to remain on-line 24/7 and be visible for all.).

- Creation of a private forum for the members, with polls "to vote" to take the decisions.

- The members owe to stay at least 1 month.

- Entrance and exit of the members only at the beginning and end of month to calculate easily the percentages of profits

- Other ideas....

Monthly charge of management :

- For the site, vds...

5 % of the 1st deposit, and after 5 % only on the gains.

- For rdb, and the management and the modification of the EA.

5 % of the 1st deposit, and after 5 % only on the gains.

Results:

The members would just have to pay 110 $ to entry into the club, and we could make of true tests with the real configurations.

Every end month, we calculate the results.

1/ what do you think about that ?

2/ And you rdb ?

Stel

I can't find any reason for this "club". We're doing those things now and using this forum for feedback What would this offer that we aren't getting now?

I have some pocket change trading one of RDB's EA's live at alpari-us and I have it running on a VPS but that's not really necessary because his EA's only trade 8 hours a day.

I can't find any real reason to go through with it. This forum is really a great source for information...it's a "club" in itself..I think.

PipGuard:
I can't find any reason for this "club". We're doing those things now and using this forum for feedback What would this offer that we aren't getting now?

I have some pocket change trading one of RDB's EA's live at alpari-us and I have it running on a VPS but that's not really necessary because his EA's only trade 8 hours a day.

I can't find any real reason to go through with it. This forum is really a great source for information...it's a "club" in itself..I think.

With a standard account, we can maybe have a spreads more small !!

Other...

as the brokers were saturated by the MT4 EA,

Would we have less problems by translating this code in easylanguage to use another platform ?

@z4will: Also MBT has "widen" spread!!

general: Different broker, different feed.

Reason: