[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 158

mimohodom:

The last chart is from Alpari, the first two are from Admiral. it is not quite clear where the "legs" come from, because the movement will go both ways and the price will definitely visit both points at the bottom and the top. The price will go both ways and will definitely go both ways at the bottom and the top.

As for the relationship between the broker and the broker, i would say that the price would go both ways, but i would not go to the bottom or to the top.

voinG:
I have attached a chart from insta, you can see that there is no such movement in other brokerage companies.
As for the chart from Alpari, there is no hairpin there and the quotes are probably demo. So we should not draw conclusions from this chart.

I'm on Alpari too ))) What's the hairpin? )))

Temnyj:
So what, I can attach a chart from Alpari - there is no such hairpin there, the quotes are most likely demo. So you should not draw any conclusions from this chart.
As for the other symbols, if you do not have such a slippery slope, you may just look at them with your own eyes.

artikul:
I'm on Alpari too ))) What's the hairpin? )))
on the front page third chart from the top

voinG:
You may use a real account to restore an order that was closed through arbitrage, but you don't have to do it on real account.

What is the point of doing a spike on the real, when an order closed on stops can be restored through arbitrage.

voinG:
on the previous page, third chart from the top

I don't have it on the real one )))

artikul:

I do not have it on my real account ))))
I didn't have it on the real, it's from a demo account.

Temnyj:

What is the point of doing a spike on the real, when an order closed on stops can be restored through arbitrage.

You can do that with an M15 without indicators, what kind of arbitrage are you going to sue?

voinG:
You put out the M15.

What did I put up? It's an M15. I don't like this one.

Same thing, you could have used the TF on the candlesticks.

Reason: