_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 113

It won't trade 'till you set your 'maxspread' to 7 or higher

hazenvnn:
FXDD has widen spread to 7 and my EA doesn't trade !!! Anyway, this is my first time of using it ( v2 ) with $83 account for real money testing, anyone have best .set file for this type of account ( minimum lots size =0.01 ) ?

So there's no way to solve this problem ?

hi rdb,

do you think your lucky robot will work in ecn broker?

ufortunately the EA do not trade due high spreads. Hope they will comew down soon....

I really think this EA and similar, have encountered a huge problem. Here it is: this was an good system but.........

Ever since Automated Trading Championship 2008..... when second and third place winners were ........ EURGBP scalpers.....AND FAP turbo came out, a similar system.......BINGO...... brokers increased the spreads. Why? Well you figure it out. These systems were all based on a low spread, low volatility currency.....but as soon as EVERYONE started trading it..... well it explains itself. I love how everyone blames brokers and spreads and etc....

try instaforex...i am doing well now..

kenari05:
try instaforex...i am doing well now..

real o demo ?

.set files...

hey guys...just a question.

can the .set file from v1e be use on v2 ?

I mean..would it be a good setting ??

thanks

sniperfx:
So, the most important is broker choice to get a consistent spread about this scalping machine. Is there any recommend for the best of the best broker and make it by rank.

I see your daily trading report on ur signature, you made great revenue there

FXDD...... confused... so which US or UK based broker have suitable condition for this EA ?

Reason: