_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 118

fxhst329:
I was also thinking of trading this system manually with no MT4 broker... like...

IG Markets - CFDs, forex, indices

or

Forex - Currency Trading - Forex Broker - ACM (USA) LLC

they have like 2 pip spreads on E/G, but I've read a lot of really bad reviews on both... anybody knows of any other 2 pip good non MT4 brokers? maybe API/FIX could be programmed...

Well, if this EA runs on 30mins TF or 1 hr TF, you might be able to make entry according to the EA's action which still runs on MT4 platform (at least with a demo account).

I don't think you can replicate every entry the EA makes to other manual deal station based on 5min TF. You just can't execute the order that fast.

If there is a API which takes MQL order to Deal Station, then the strategy might work. Then all brokers will increase E/G spread ...

It's a good idea though.

IG markets and ACM have same chart provider.... it allows backtesting and some sort of order execution... IT Finance charts allow this and supposely you could be autoexecuting trades... brokerages themselves don't suport API... at least IG (it would be against their business model )

yes manual sucks...

Close Loop - Feed back.

All these analysis will goin back to broker.

coz TSD is open Forum.

try all suggest which had been discussed here then performs action.

GAMBATTE O KUDASAI!!! (let's begin the war to get financial freedom)

cheers...

Perhaps,

is there any EA developer whose Perfect Performance? with scalper methods??

RDB, msh sibk ngrjain proyek dr luar yakk..? kmane aje lo pa de?

guwe pke bhsa gini agr org bule ga bsa translet pke google.

Ahhh...and that's the million dollar question

JStein:
Hmm,

what you show us is a backtest with optimization for the past period, but

it is easy, to optimize for good backtesting results, but what about future ...

will it work with these params the next half year ???

But the answer is easy, nope.

kaveh:
Hi Please see how work this system when markets is sideway.

Maybe a possible solution:

Adapt Lucky to the day, if the market is sideway

hey been away for a while. But some good news. MBtrading has a real mt4 ECN in beta and I told justin, who is apart of this forum, to email ASAP when they come out of beta with it. demo looks good. no deal desk so no brokers trying to cheat us, just us vs the market!

MB Trading - Stocks Options Futures Forex Online Discount Trading

you have to go to MBTuniversity live chat to get a demo username and password. otherwise it will not work the way of just downloading the platform and activating demo

this will be the end of crooked mt4 brokers when this comes out and it will be only a 400 dollar deposit minimum!

so to all you mt4 brokers out there. either do what MB is doing or loose customers!

I'm excited!!!

good luck to everyone!

will report what i see by end of next week

Today EA have 2 bad trade

A few questions about Your Lucky

First of all, thanks RDB, for this profitable EA and it is indeed one of the best free EAs available.

However, I have a few questions regarding the EA and will appreciate if someone can answer them.

Q1. How and when Your Lucky EA closes an open and loosing trade? Is it only when the stop loss is hit? Is it at a particular time when Asian session ends? Is there some other logic?

Note: I had one loosing trade opened till 0800 hrs GMT and the loss was more than 35 pips. I had to close it manually as I was not sure why it was not closed by the EA itself.

Q2. Should this EA be traded on Friday. As it starts its work at 2100 hrs GMT and most of the brokers stop trading at 2200 hrs GMT on Friday, is it advisable to trade on friday as it seems risky? What experience others have trading this EA on friday? Will the trades be automatically closed on Friday itself or they may remain opened over the weekend (more risky)?

I found that out too!

I signed up for an account today. The new accounts person helping me out today sounded like it was good to go but I didn't ask him straight out if beta was complete. I'm sure looking forward to giving them a shot.