_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 120

@4x4all

can you upload some picture for your strategy ?

mumet ndase aku....

... about Damiany, I use Damiany filter for find Sideway condition on TF M30...

I hope this EA can work on all pair, and I think is not possible...

I have data analysis for TF m15 in Excell...

I want to share them here to learn together with us ...

data processing, is the way I do the optimization, because the optimization with Mt4 take too long, and because my computer is only one and is very slow

all logic in the system I write back in Excel ... so we only need to input the new data ... Excel has provided the results we were looking for.

unfortunately the capacity exceeds 100 MB file for each pair...

Ahhh...there you are rdb

_rdb_:
@4x4all

can you upload some picture for your strategy ?

mumet ndase aku....

... about Damiany, I use Damiany filter for find Sideway condition on TF M30...

I hope this EA can work on all pair, and I think is not possible...

I have data analysis for TF m15 in Excell...

I want to share them here to learn together with us ...

data processing, is the way I do the optimization, because the optimization with Mt4 take too long, and because my computer is only one and is very slow

all logic in the system I write back in Excel ... so we only need to input the new data ... Excel has provided the results we were looking for.

unfortunately the capacity exceeds 100 MB file for each pair...

I'm not sure what you mean by pictures? Do you mean you would like a better description of my theory?

4x4all:
I'm not sure what you mean by pictures? Do you mean you would like a better description of my theory?

yaa... maybe you can share your template, and show us a picture, where to buy/sell and when will close

fxhst329:
I mean the manual is in the first post... but it's more like MT4 ABC... so we probably need it extended for those who don't understand... if you read all this thread, backtest EA, run it on demo for 2 weeks... is there any common question that has not been answered in this thread yet besides... How to make the system work with 5 pips spread? I would direct all future development and discussion this way...

Dear fxhst329,

This system will works at all spread, please change MaxSpread suit of you.

one thing we have to understand, do not do backtest at the time when spread = 5 pips in which the price range is very low and when there was only 3 pips spreads.

I mean ... EURGBP spread out 5-7 point at the beginning of the 2009.

you can do backtest or optimization with broker who provides the spreads is 5-7 point ... but ... only to do for 2009 data...

you may not get good results if you do backtest in the year 2007-2008 by using the 5 pips spread, because the price range at the time is lower and spread at that time only 3-point.

so, please do the optimization according to the conditions/spread at that time.

regards _rdb_

for all my friends here, I apologize if it does not always login to this forum and answer questions.

I'm working on many new things, some pair... if completed, off course I will share the result...

Thank you for support and have provided to keep the discussions in this thread to find solutions ...

still keep the spirit and good jobs...

=============================================

hahaha... I hope my English become better now...

_rdb_:
for all my friends here, I apologize if it does not always login to this forum and answer questions.

I'm working on many new things, some pair... if completed, off course I will share the result...

Thank you for support and have provided to keep the discussions in this thread to find solutions ...

still keep the spirit and good jobs...

=============================================

hahaha... I hope my English become better now...

You do not have to justify yourself.

You make a very good job.

And sure this will be great

Thank you

hi rdb!

Nice and great work, as i told you!

I'm interessted in: "I have data analysis for TF m15 in Excell..."

Could you please explain more detailed?

Maybe zip the big data file?

Thanks and bye, Alex

What is the differences between the 2 versions.

I have a EA with latimeria and one without in the name. Which one should I be using? What are the differences?

Hi,

Which parameters optimize in order to get best results? I think that SL and TP, and what more in your option??

Thanks

Rgd

Reason: