_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 117

LET'S MANAGE 0UR "CLUB" m0re better

Hi Guys...

Just an idea....

Following this thread from the beginning, I have much impressions that all of us get much benefit from _rdb_ EA sharing to us and hope it will continue for the future, even there is new problem appeared due to EG higher spread almost of the broker, but I believe _rdb_ and other senior members will find the solution for it.

Let's manage this thread more better for our benefit.

Since all of participants could post their comment, question, information and general things, in other hand much content of questions that categorized as elementary question (like where I can get this free EA? or how to setting this free EA?, or why my demo cann't get work/profit? etc) and destinate the question to _rdb_ ; I think _rdb_ will so much busy if he have to answer one by one of this kind of question. The other side, we expect much to _rdb_ or other senior members could find ideas & solutions with the current higher EG spread or optimized this free EA for the future, so we ask to _rdb_ & other senior members to focusing only this matter without disturbing by the elementary or even intermediate questions that related to this free EA.

My idea is:

1. Before the participant submit the message, please mention in the beginning of the TITLE by:

a. ELEMENTARY Question : ........

b. INTERMEDIATE Question :.......

c. ADVANCED Question : .........

d. INF0RMATI0N : ........

e. GENERAL : ................

f. 0THER :

2. Since there are some senior/active members, I ask to senior/active members (that read or make post in this thread every day) to act volunteers to answer the Elementary and Intermediate questions. Let only Advanced questions that take care by _rdb_ and senior members.

Look at to the posting by the participants, I ask to :

1. dagolard

2. pipguard

3. fxhst329

4. servaldsl

5. ryiming

6. 4x4all

become our Team.

(if other senior member that would like to act as volunteer maximum 4 more members, let me know).

My suggestion, these guys will divide into 3 Teams :

1. ELEMENTARY Questions Team (Team-1) : dagolard & pipguard

2. INTERMEDIATE Questions Team (Team-2) : fxhst329 & servaldsl

3. GENERAL/0THER Questions Team (Team-3) : ryiming & 4x4all

If there is question with certain beginning subject as above, so the responsible Team will take care that question (this is the obligation but not limited to if one of the Team have more better answer/comment).

-->@ these guys, please comment of this suggestion & your availability.

With this kind of management, we could expect get more beneficial information from _rdb_ & other senior members with skip the elementary & intermediate questions.

(I'm not really understood well how this thread in Forex-TSD managed, like there is a moderator to take care the thread or not. If not, I will act as moderator to maximizing our benefit from this thread).

How do you think guys.....?

And if any other suggestion in order to make our "club" more better, please give your comment.

"lol" It is nice, that you call me an expert, but I am a simple "user", who is learning day by day as like others here too. I am not a programmer or Forex expert as like _rdb_; the only difference to other users is, that I

- am a bit older and wiser than many of the guys here

- lost some thousend bucks in Forex and want, that this will never happen again

- analyze market situations (technical trading should always be combined with fundamental analyses)

- read the market news daily

- knew how to optimize Parametres, what is easy to learn

- rtfm (read those fucking manuals)

- first try myself, use my brain, share my experience with other users

- have a privat trading station at home, that is running 24/7

You see, I am not better than others.

Not at all - thanks for the flowers. If I can help, I will do. But I never will give you ready-to-use files or similar. As I told in other posts: First use your brains; this forum is only one of my many hobbies. My main interests alwasy will be my cigars...

hanifsan:
Hi Guys...

Just an idea....

Following this thread from the beginning, I have much impressions that all of us get much benefit from _rdb_ EA sharing to us and hope it will continue for the future, even there is new problem appeared due to EG higher spread almost of the broker, but I believe _rdb_ and other senior members will find the solution for it.

Let's manage this thread more better for our benefit.

Since all of participants could post their comment, question, information and general things, in other hand much content of questions that categorized as elementary question (like where I can get this free EA? or how to setting this free EA?, or why my demo cann't get work/profit? etc) and destinate the question to _rdb_ ; I think _rdb_ will so much busy if he have to answer one by one of this kind of question. The other side, we expect much to _rdb_ or other senior members could find ideas & solutions with the current higher EG spread or optimized this free EA for the future, so we ask to _rdb_ & other senior members to focusing only this matter without disturbing by the elementary or even intermediate questions that related to this free EA.

My idea is:

1. Before the participant submit the message, please mention in the beginning of the TITLE by:

a. ELEMENTARY Question : ........

b. INTERMEDIATE Question :.......

c. ADVANCED Question : .........

d. INF0RMATI0N : ........

e. GENERAL : ................

f. 0THER :

2. Since there are some senior/active members, I ask to senior/active members (that read or make post in this thread every day) to act volunteers to answer the Elementary and Intermediate questions. Let only Advanced questions that take care by _rdb_ and senior members.

Look at to the posting by the participants, I ask to :

1. dagolard

2. pipguard

3. fxhst329

4. servaldsl

5. ryiming

6. 4x4all

become our Team.

(if other senior member that would like to act as volunteer maximum 4 more members, let me know).

My suggestion, these guys will divide into 3 Teams :

1. ELEMENTARY Questions Team (Team-1) : dagolard & pipguard

2. INTERMEDIATE Questions Team (Team-2) : fxhst329 & servaldsl

3. GENERAL/0THER Questions Team (Team-3) : ryiming & 4x4all

If there is question with certain beginning subject as above, so the responsible Team will take care that question (this is the obligation but not limited to if one of the Team have more better answer/comment).

-->@ these guys, please comment of this suggestion & your availability.

With this kind of management, we could expect get more beneficial information from _rdb_ & other senior members with skip the elementary & intermediate questions.

(I'm not really understood well how this thread in Forex-TSD managed, like there is a moderator to take care the thread or not. If not, I will act as moderator to maximizing our benefit from this thread).

How do you think guys.....?

And if any other suggestion in order to make our "club" more better, please give your comment.

all basic EA explanation and files should go to first post, which RDB I think does... after all this is a common rule on all forums.

EA is really! simple to setup, I'm not sure what you're doing, but if it doesn't work, you are writting to forum after first unsuccessful attempt to run the EA.

I would advise everyone:

before posting - play more with EA and then post...

before trading EA - I would not attempt to run this EA before you understand what it does and are able to set it up without any significant issues. if you have problems doing it (and it's really a big problem) I would advise you not to trade this EA, nor any other. if you want to test different configurations... just do the backtesting (it's not as realiable as forward, but gives clear idea and is very close to forward) and you will see how different parameters would perform... find the best values and demotrade (don't overoptimize the system)

regarding proposed club:

I'm not exactly sure if this would work out. to your previous message... as $100 shares for 5k account... no brokerage would allow joint account with 50 members, each $100. then money would need to be given to 1-2 persons account and everyone would have to trust them. It costs like $20-30 to wire the funds only, same for withdrawals. No real testing could be done on real account... it's reall money only working configuration should be traded. System either works or doesn't! Put it on FXDD demo with 7 pips spread and put it on ODL demo... and you'll see a difference. Same is valid on real account... it will either keep winning or loosing and you'll know after 2-3 days of trading whether broker is good or not. This is very individual and not only requires real money to test (demo is always different than live) and good broker with acceptable spreads, but also will be much different because of different approaches and setting preferences different users choose. To manage 50 people (communication, questions, risks) isn't an easy task and for $5,000 account, not sure who would do this.

If you guys don't know how to use this EA, no group will help, you have to learn this... go around this forum, read, test... and you'll learn a lot... if you have simple repetitive questions...don't trade live... you should not put your money in a faith of any group. none of us have crystal ball and none of us can tell what's going to happen with the system.

have to say it again... if you're not trader and just a beginner who heard you can make money on this super profitable system and doing all you can to trade it... don't. you will most likely loose the money. it's not only about brokers, spread, settings... you have to know what you're doing and adapt as things develop with prompt reaction. not conforming to this will make you loose the money!

if you're willing to give out your money to someone and put your faith into hands of more experienced ones... you might as well have your $ managed so they earn money and you play around with the system until you're comfortable more with it. ask RDB if he would be willing to do this (but it can't be overleveraged like on that account that he had posted sevaral posts earlier )... maybe he would accept $100 paypal deposits so he can fund his account

what we should is to write the manual maybe that would explain EA's functions, so people don't ask same questions again and again and it should be attached to first post of this thread... this is up to RDB to provide brief explanation of each EA parameter that can later be corrected and in more detail explained by different members. he has to confirm he agrees. this way it would be the easiest...

so to sum up and make this thread more effective...

write manual... for anyone who thinks it is insufficient - don't trade the system and find someone to manage the account...

!!

one more thing and maybe advice to people who are not certain what settings to use, how to trade the system... answer might be FAPTURBO for you... http://www.fapturbo.com

FAPTURBO costs like $150 and you have it free for life. It trades 4 pairs and has huge customer base. Their forum is also HUGE and contains all the information about the system you may possible wish for. Many (or I would say the most) of posters are very very beginners and place very simple questions. This I would consider as a great source of information about similar systems.

Advantage of signing up with them is, that they do all optimizations for you and you don't have to do anything just to attach it to chart and set your risk level. I don't want to distract you from this thread or anything, I'm not FAPTURBO's affiliate, but it might be some sort of a solution for you.

Attached is backtest of newest FAPTURBO scalper for EURGBP. if you look at curve... it sucks at the beginning, but what is the reason? OPTIMIZATION!!! System was optimized for last couple of months. all of suden... since August 08 the system just shoots up and this is exactly what it was optimized for. This sort of market. They release new version every month or so, with new optimized settings. If you look at a picture/results closely, EA has managed to go over august and october '08 periods (biggest drawdowns in all these EURGBP systems) very well. So if this system will keep working (if markets are not going to change dramatically), you should be getting optimized and working version for next month (if market changes, system is screwed and even optimization won't help...that would be death of all E/G systems)

The best thing I must note... this was tested in ALPARI with 5 PIP SPREADS!!! so if the system is optimized and has some internal functions... as you see it can work with 5 pip spread brokers... not sure what is inside and how they've done it, but it seems to work. I hope it will keep working...

Hmmm

fxhst329:
one more thing and maybe advice to people who are not certain what settings to use, how to trade the system... answer might be FAPTURBO for you...

FAPTURBO costs like $150 and you have it free for life. It trades 4 pairs and has huge customer base. Their forum is also HUGE and contains all the information about the system you may possible wish for. Many (or I would say the most) of posters are very very beginners and place very simple questions. This I would consider as a great source of information about similar systems.

I hope it will keep working...

Hmm,

what you show us is a backtest with optimization for the past period, but

it is easy, to optimize for good backtesting results, but what about future ...

will it work with these params the next half year ???

JStein:
Hmm,

what you show us is a backtest with optimization for the past period, but

it is easy, to optimize for good backtesting results, but what about future ...

will it work with these params the next half year ???

man I don't know... go to their site and check for performance... they have live 15min updates there. they release new system with optimized settings each month... so far it's been working, whether it will... I don't know...

fxhst329:
regarding proposed club: I'm not exactly sure if this would work out. to your previous message... as $100 shares for 5k account... no brokerage would allow joint account with 50 members, each $100. then money would need to be given to 1-2 persons account and everyone would have to trust them. It costs like $20-30 to wire the funds only, same for withdrawals. No real testing could be done on real account... it's reall money only working configuration should be traded. System either works or doesn't! Put it on FXDD demo with 7 pips spread and put it on ODL demo... and you'll see a difference. Same is valid on real account... it will either keep winning or loosing and you'll know after 2-3 days of trading whether broker is good or not. This is very individual and not only requires real money to test (demo is always different than live) and good broker with acceptable spreads, but also will be much different because of different approaches and setting preferences different users choose. To manage 50 people (communication, questions, risks) isn't an easy task and for $5,000 account, not sure who would do this....

Dear fxhst329,

Maybe you misunderstood with what I mean, I'm not talking about the "investor Club" (this is not coming from me), but our "club" here and how to make more better with sharing experience and manage our "club" (thread).

My idea is to assign the basic question for the "NEW" participants that just read/join in this thread, so no need for _rdb_ and other senior members to anwser just basic questi0n by support of others.

hanifsan:
Dear fxhst329,

Maybe you misunderstood with what I mean, I'm not talking about the "investor Club" (this is not coming from me), but our "club" here and how to make more better with sharing experience and manage our "club" (thread).

My idea is to assign the basic question for the "NEW" participants that just read/join in this thread, so no need for _rdb_ and other senior members to anwser just basic questi0n by support of others.

cool, I'm down... just answered you both kinda... I feel like everything has been answered already... we need RDB to create the system so it's less spread sensitive with such nice equity curve. it would be funny if this would be achieved and all brokers would increase the spreads from 5 to 8

how about manual? don't you think it would help to answer most of the questions that people are asking?

I was also thinking of trading this system manually with no MT4 broker... like...

IG Markets - CFDs, forex, indices

or

Forex - Currency Trading - Forex Broker - ACM (USA) LLC

they have like 2 pip spreads on E/G, but I've read a lot of really bad reviews on both... anybody knows of any other 2 pip good non MT4 brokers? maybe API/FIX could be programmed...

I mean the manual is in the first post... but it's more like MT4 ABC... so we probably need it extended for those who don't understand... if you read all this thread, backtest EA, run it on demo for 2 weeks... is there any common question that has not been answered in this thread yet besides... How to make the system work with 5 pips spread? I would direct all future development and discussion this way...

Reason: