FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 336

maladroit:
yosuf, so when do you expect a reversal?
You see, the indicator has correctly predicted an upward spurt. The reversal, as such, cannot be stated yet, but when all the three lines unite and point north, there will be a reversal. In the meantime, it's pointing qualitatively to the upside, as you can see.

SEVER11:
Hi all. Yusuf, I was wondering if you tried to run statistics on history. I, for example, can always check the errors of my forecast. Example for gold, forecast from June:

I don't know how to check his work on statistics, and so far he's been right for today.

yosuf:
You see, the indicator correctly predicted an upward spurt. The reversal, as such, cannot be stated yet, but when all three lines unite and point north, then there will be a reversal. In the meantime, it's pointing qualitatively to the upside, as you can see.
Excuse me, please give me a screenshot of the indicator predicting an upward move... what line? on what timeframe?

forte928:
If you look in the upside, it is most likely a correction - the downward trend is not finished yet - one of the possible options is a flat situation for three days but according to the Fibotime zones it turns out that the fall will continue till mid-August
If that happens, the indicator will confirm the shift of the vertical line to the right of the price.

ALTrofim:
sorry, big request - give me a screenshot. where the indicator was predicting an upward spurt.... what line? at what timeframe?
https://forum.mql4.com/ru/49935/page334

yosuf:
https://forum.mql4.com/ru/49935/page334
on the M5 there is a vertical line on the right of the price....clarify what that could mean!

And I keep catching deevers...

ALTrofim:
On the M5 there is a vertical line on the right of the price.
It depends on what kind of hindsight you took - if from the top of any trend - it means that at that point the price tends to fall. On M5 with a hindsight of 110 bars, the indicator predicts a firm rise to 1.2135.

My indicator keeps going down, eh

There is less activity in the market than in this thread :)
Reason: