_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 110

_rdb_:
Hello all,

I open this thread because I create some EA and want to share it for free and unlimited to all of you.

I choose TSD forum for place to share it because first time I learn MQL and all my knowlegde about MQL language begin when i read tutorials on this forum.

First EA will be discussed is Your_Lucky

this EA has been discussed in many threads EURGBP, and many friends responses this is Profitable-EA

I open this thread because I have plan to develop several EA, not just Your_Lucky.

Your_Lucky is working on the currency EURGBP and have some restrictions time to trade, my EA will works on sidewaytrend. So, for current version that I want to share now, I give limitation hours trading when Asian market Session opened.

Before use this EA, you must understand about your broker first. The only thing you should know is how much spread for pair EURGBP, when asian session on your broker's time, how often your broker make spike price and many other things you should learn about your broker's characteristic to get best performance from my EA for your trade.

Please use Your_Lucky or Thunder4WD and make it better but do not sell it.

One thing that you need to do is when you make profit from my EA, please make a donationto support my creativity.

next profitable EA depends on your support.

edit : 29 December

Your_LuckyFinal Version of the discussion begins on page 67.

Thank you.

Hello. Please help me. Please give me the correct settings for www.alpari.ru, look at www.alpari.ru/ru/cspec/ please.

Settings such as:

OpenHour

CloseHour

RDB: I am trying it with FXDD now, spread 5, results good - no significant difference against 4 spread broker so far. Only one thing continues undesirable: the long time holding positions (local trend is against them first) are closed with small loss after turn around, nevertheless there always is enough room for gain within a few sec/min... Is there any input for affecting this please? Thanks.

Yoorok:
Hello. Please help me. Please give me the correct settings for www.alpari.ru, look at www.alpari.ru/ru/cspec/ please.

Settings such as:

OpenHour

CloseHour

As I know Alpari rus is on GMT+1 now (in winter) and in GMT+2 during the summer time.

Which time in EA concerning

OpenHour

CloseHour

no idea sorry.

PipGuard:
HORROR OF HORROR'S RDB works for brokers!!! AHHHHH

If you are notparanoid it doesn't mean necessarily, THEYare not watching you...

_rdb_:
how about TADAWUL FX ?

anybody have experience for live account ?

MINI FOREX ACCOUNT

3 Pip Spread

Up to 500:1 Leverage

Minimum deposit $500

Scalping Allowed

Margin: 1%

Dealing Room Services

STANDARD FOREX ACCOUNT

2 Pip Spread

Up to 200:1 Leverage

Minimum deposit $10,000

Scalping Allowed

Dealing Room Services

PREMIUM FOREX ACCOUNT

1 Pip Spread

Up to 100:1 Leverage

Minimum deposit $250,000

Scalping Allowed

Dealing Room Services

News ?.....

I will check them with a Mini Acct., as long I am in Switzerland...

dagolard:
I will check them with a Mini Acct., as long I am in Switzerland...

i think they are on cyprus. Give a look on forexpeacearmy

bye

enzoforex:
News ?.....

Hello enzoforex,

Do they promiss you a fixed spread? this is a very important point.

If the answer is "yes", then spread=2 for EURGBP is very good.

Regards,

Reason: