_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 232

Support _rdb_

Support _rdb_

Hi _rdb_:

My problem was discussed in these posts:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179042/page129

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179042/page129

I have a live account in ActiveTrades. My account is scalping Type. You can find more info at this link.

They said that: "Associated closing orders (stop loss or take profit) must be placed separately from the entry order"

FapTurbo already have this change in the latest version and works smoothly.

You can get a demo account in AtiveTrades to test the modification. (You must notify by mail, then you have your demo account number, to activate the account type scalping)

I really appreciate your help, the new version could be used for all ECN brokers, which could benefit more people.

Thanks and great work!

Hi Quiksilverone,

I have sent email to MB Trading 1 Month ago... but there is still no answer...

your request will include in the option if I have demo with them...

PM to me your login and trade password demo account if you have...

Send a PM for you _rdb_

_rdb_:
Hi Quiksilverone,

Ok. Send a PM for you _rdb_

Thanks

I can not send PM.

Quiksilverone:
Ok. Send a PM for you _rdb_ Thanks

Ok. I have a problem. Awaiting activation for my account in this forum. I can not send PM.

Please _rdb_ send me one e-mail and I send you my login and password.

dariotrades@gmail.com

Thanks

_rdb_:

@rdb

you do not need an ECN account to test placing SL and TP orders separately from entry orders. You can modify orders with any account type. Have a look at Swiss Army EAs' code...

@Quiksilverone

As a workaround you can use the https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176995 to place TP and SL orders automatically.

cheers

Maldoror

Thanks Maldoror

Maldoror:
@rdb

you do not need an ECN account to test placing SL and TP orders separately from entry orders. You can modify orders with any account type. Have a look at Swiss Army EAs' code...

@Quiksilverone

As a workaround you can use the https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176995 to place TP and SL orders automatically.

cheers

Maldoror

Hey thanks Maldoror, but Swiss Army EA only complicates things. I like things simple. All in one.

Thanks for your concern anyway.

rdb you can get MBT demo here..

_rdb_:
Hi Quiksilverone,

Hi rdb..

I think you can get demo account with MBT here

MB Trading - Stocks Options Futures Forex Online Discount Trading

just download their version of MT4, and install. Mine came with demo account, don't remember having to email, but I giot it in January, and my short term memory is not what it used to be.

MBT demo account spread has been 1-2 pips when I check it during Asian Hours, but I don't check all the time. Your Lucky v2b will trade if you set Hide_All true, since that does not send SL or TP.

I cannot get ThunderTest to trade on MBT, so I modified Thunderv1 to fix some bugs, and changed it so that it sends all orders with 0 sl and tp, and then immediately sends ordermodify to set sl and tp. Thanks Moldoror for the suggestion.

This version trades on MBT. I have started test in demo mode. (Lucky too). Just one day, so who knows?

I could make the same changes to Lucky v2b if I had the source, (it would be safer than using Hide_All, since the SL would be on the server in case you got disconnected, and my experience with MBT is that you do get disconnected occasionally.)

rdb... I am willing to make donation to get source, but do not have permission to PM, and did not get answer to email I sent you. Maybe I used wrong email address ? If you got my email, please answer. If not, please email me at sc01.scribblerscorner.com with correct return address. Thanks for great EA's.

FXCM Broker

Has anybody experiences with this ( Metatrader 4 | MetaTrader Forex Trading Platform | Metatrader Download ) FXCM-Broker ?

They state to have no dealing desk with their MT4 - platform !? What kind of broker is it ? (ECN / Market maker ). What about spreads with EURGBP during asian session ? They do not offer demo accounts with MT4.

The EURGBP has not changed it behaviour, this EA is great.

If you have not make money, two reasons

1) your settings for the open and close time is wrong.

2) your brokers data is heavily filtered, or spread is too high, change your broker.

Time Frame

What is the right time froma for Alpari broker?