Discussion - page 99

It is Electra EA already attached with RAS:

------------

Main goal now is to give elite members oppotunity to have same pips as I am reporting every weekend. For example, I reported about some performance (in the statements or excel file). What can you say? "Good job ...". But if you have same pips or same performance as i am reporting? Because performance typing by me on weekly/total leaders threads, and the performance having by you inside your personal Metatrader/account by money - it may be difference. Because different broker, settings etc.

Having RAS we will achieve the following: elite members will have same performance in their Metatrader as I am writing on the threads. Using some one RAS EA and free subscription.

RAS tool is working fine now. I tested using Frank_mod EA: 1,700 trades for one day and more than 12,000 dollars in profit. Just for one day

And RAs tool recorded this difficult case in right way.

It is some bug with clones now and I am waiting for fixing it. What is clones?

For example, you go to RAS website and you can see the performance. Statistics will be improved but you can see anyway. It is the performance reported by trader (or EA). Clone is automatic buyer. Performance of clone is same as you will have inside your Metatrader.

So, without fixing some bug with clones it is impossible to provide beta testing for elite members because we will not know the real situation with some EAs or traders.

Files:

Thanks newdigital

I saw your forwardtest result of some EA

test them myself

thanks !

one question

> 84845 pips in total excl:

> - Firebird EA with 162655 pips.

> - GridMACD was stopped testing and figures for this profitable EA (+6098

> pips) was subtracted from total pips. - Besides, Terminator EAs stopped

> testing (more than +6000 pips)

Why did you subtract Firebird EA ,GridMACD,Terminator EAs ?

Are they profitable EA?

1 question

Why you did not want to read the threads?

Firebird EA ... making unrealistic profitable and unprofitable results. Sometimes 30,000 in profit sometimes 10,000 in loss.

GridMACD ... very slowly going EA. The trade may be opened 6 month ago to close yesterday. Profit should be calculated for 1 year, not on weekly bases ... Members prefer to have some more quickly going ...

Terminator EAs ... it should be improved ... I improved it 2 times and need to improve it more.

--------

Because I connected some elite section EAs with RAS service and EAs are profitable ... and you stated that you did not find any ....

I think that you do not want to read the threads, do not want to ask for help and you prefer to have personal assistant (worker) for anything.

----------

There is thread in elite section about EAs and real money trading (you can find this thread using sticky links thread). You can post there some messages and I will try to help ... But, sorry, I will not backtest any EA just to show you good backtesting results: too busy for that.

Thanks newdigital

I'm not good at English

so it's hard to read too much

I just wanted answer yes or no

It's enough

But you are too kind to answer only yes or no

I will try to read threads more

Thank you too much

Kind regards

If you (and many other members i think) lost with many elite section threads, EAs and the statements so it is better to wait for RAS service to start. Because in RAS service everything will be understandable: you can see the performance, you can select elite section EA (inside RAS website) and you can use it having just one RAS EA paying nothing. Very easy with no any big discussion.

I will try to connect with RAS service as many EAs as I can: risky EAs, aggressive EAs, normal simple EAs and so on.

All the statements/performance, excel files and leaders' threads were updated. Please read this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173389/page19 and this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174416

(note: next week it will be the different location of the statements/performance - just to keep old performance inside this section).

I am receiving some PMs that elite members can not find some EAs for example.

Just to remind:

- All EAs are listed here as the links as mql4 source codes, settings and so on: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176044 (there are 4 pages only so everybody can find everything).

- How to start with elite section thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174416

elite membership question

I have a question about elite membership. A week or so ago I posted a question concerning brokers in addition to giving thanks to Project for his Alpha9 ea. My question was moved to some thread that I can't even find during searches. My question is, if I can't post a question that is moved off of a page that has threads on it that are over a month old, why am I paying for a subscription?

rbrickley:
I have a question about elite membership. A week or so ago I posted a question concerning brokers in addition to giving thanks to Project for his Alpha9 ea. My question was moved to some thread that I can't even find during searches. My question is, if I can't post a question that is moved off of a page that has threads on it that are over a month old, why am I paying for a subscription?

Hi,

Posts on Elite section are moved as any post on Public section just to keep forum order.

Subscription (I think) is related to the provided service inside. EAs test, setups, weekly and daily statements, Elite indicators, so on.

To find some old posts you could click on your own profile:

Files:
profile.gif  55 kb
Reason: