Waddah Attar Win Expert - page 13

I see...dunhill you will need to alter waddah's original EA also...I am sure it is ok with him...

Let's call our new EA's TradePlacer™ & MirrorPlacer™

ES

P.S. I believe there is a way to code this up in a very special way...are there any PH d's reading in programming that can help dunhill...or maybe he knows how to do it....we can have many orders and we need the best way or the code will limit the number of orders as you can only write so much code until it gets full..(a coder once told me he exceeded the limitations of MT4 and it would not take anymore ☺)

ES

dunhill...

you can do it...strive for excellence...do not give up ☺

ES

new names for the ea's?

you think it's alright with Waddah?

anyway, i've done away with global last balance

and now the ea will only look to MinProfit separately

(ie. the original vs the mirror).

so you want the 2 ea's with new names?

Nah...we better not..

It's all public..so I thought it would not matter...but better to play it safe...We do not want to piss off anyone..

By the way folks, I am not a vendor for those of you that do not know me...so if you see this system of waddah's and dunhills on ebay do not blame me...I have and want no part in it....

This is a discretionary system and cannot be copied in my opinion...I will post about the discretionary part "incessantly" ☺ later.

ES

dunhill:
new names for the ea's?

well, i thought so too.

so here they are.

PS. you have more ideas, i know. i'll be here all day and night. pls keep posting.

you are a genius ☺

dunhill:
new names for the ea's?

well...

I am not the sharpest nail in the shed...but I am afraid you are correct...I will have more ideas...

but folks...here is your chance....you have a coder that is available here for a short time...if you have anything you want to add....well do not be shy...

These coder dudes are geniuses...but may I warn you do not waste their time...only experienced traders post your ideas for the coder ....pleassse...

ES

dunhill:
well, i thought so too.

so here they are.

PS. you have more ideas, i know. i'll be here all day and night. pls keep posting.

I am now testing both EA's together by clicking the tab for the expert advisors to on...to see if I could overload the order placement...both magic numbers entered correctly...but this is a slow moving time of day....we shall see..two EA's all entering trade tickets at the same time can be troublesome...

It is impossible to use a step of 1 even with just one EA lol...2 EA's at a 5 step should be ok...I think (if we get trouble then I suggest you stagger the activations of your EA's).

Thank you again dunhill...

ES

Start Balance of this test: $1,083.33. step=5 start=0.05, increment=0.01, profit = $1. Mirrored approach started at the same time. Profit removel separated per EA and a close all script can be utilized to interuppt at anytime.

ok i started the EA's

Start Balance of this test: $1,078.73. step=5 start=0.05, increment=0.01, profit = $1. Mirrored approach started at the same time. Profit removel separated per EA and a close all script can be utilized to interuppt at anytime.

Buy my book!

HeHe..

Just kidding, all this is for you tsd guests...Thank you for reading...

ES

P.S. There are true masters here that are most likely smiling and I hope they contribute to the thread....some real clever things can be done here in this directionless trading that would just blow your minds...there are real geniuses with this stuff and we now have some automatic tools to aid us that are not so nimble-minded.

Reason: