Waddah Attar Win Expert - page 9

whew,

This last trade set was a long duration... I am now only makiing an estimated 1.92% per month. (only traded 7 days)

I have changed to a step 15 from 20. I still have 0.01 FirstLot and 0.01 IncLot with a 1 buck profit.

I think if the step change does not goose my yield I will increase to IncLot 0.02 and a 2 buck profit on a step 20.

ES

P.S. By the way this simple EA functions without any bugs that I can find. It is quick and seamless without an execution error. You can stop and restart your platform or feed and the EA picks up where it leaves off...no problem.

Well...I am only achieving an estimated monthly yield of 2.01% after 9 days of trading. I was using 0.01 lot with a 0.01 increment with a 1 buck profit target on a 15 step...

I will now increase to:

0.02/0.02/$2/15 step

I am curious as to what happens...the DDwill be heavier and I have seen 3%on this 1K IBFX mini-account thus far....

BackwardsSavant

I've got good results with :

GBPUSD / M15

step 70

FirstLot 0.1

IncLot 0.1

Min Profit 500

And i manage my DD with Swiss Army EA too...

Excellent EA Waddah Attar!

I use it with the momentum ( 10 ) and the momentum ( 100 ) (support and resistance on the momentum), that gives excellent results. I cloture I even the positions. Parameter by default.

Would you be kind enough to go into more detail? The translator that you used to write your post screwed up some of it...You guys are much more sophisticated than I... and I am curious how you use an indicator with this method?

ES

un6oitil:
Excellent EA Waddah Attar! I use it with the momentum ( 10 ) and the momentum ( 100 ) (support and resistance on the momentum), that gives excellent results. I cloture I even the positions. Parameter by default.

Swiss army

dswk:
I've got good results with :

GBPUSD / M15

step 70

FirstLot 0.1

IncLot 0.1

Min Profit 500

And i manage my DD with Swiss Army EA too...

Dear DSWK!

Please send upload the Swiss Army SET.

Thanks.

Hi ElectricSavant

Hi ElectricSavant,

I was wondering if you have heard from Waddah Attar at all. I studied his posts and statements on the 20 July and it would seem that his latest ea is quite different to the one you are testing.

I have an idea...

Can someone make a waks inverse EA?

Then we can put it on two GBP/USD charts...First the regular waks EA on the first chart then the inverse waks EA on the second chart (change the magic number)...

This should be real simple to switch in the code...

if((LSP-Bid)<=5*Point)

{

OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELLLIMIT,gLotSell+IncLot,LSP+Step*Point,3,0,0,"",Magic,0,Red);

}

if((Ask-LBP)<=5*Point)

{

OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUYLIMIT,gLotBuy+IncLot,LBP-Step*Point,3,0,0,"",Magic,0,Red);

}

return(0);

}

Well there is more code to change I can see...nothing is simple...but would someone try? Please?

ES

I have followed waddah attar's work for several years...he never receives...he only transmits ☺

ES

P.S. I am now using 20step, 0.06/0.03/$5, Estimated yield: 2.70% per month

waltini:
Hi ElectricSavant, I was wondering if you have heard from Waddah Attar at all. I studied his posts and statements on the 20 July and it would seem that his latest ea is quite different to the one you are testing.

Reason: