Coders please HELP to craete a Forex Moneymaking Monster!

Linuxuser is here today....he is a moderator....just PM him for help.

ES

tntphoenix:
You are Welcome ElectricSavant!

I have no idea how to move a Thread, but i will work on it....

Well as for the EA you posted: I will check it out and reply asap if it fullfills my requirements.

As Backtest take some time pls be patient everybody.

Greetings,

I was in the middle of being mesmorized by the tetris game (it is addicting and my hat is off to that Russian fellah..I made it only to level 8) and I got this wonderful PM from tntphoenix and I am humbled. I must remind tnt and others that I am still searching to become profitable...I have it zeroed down to a few EA's...but I will never be able to remove risk completly.

This seems to fullfil the requirements of tnt's request, we might just already have his EA

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178974

ES

P.S. Without sounding like a know-it-all....We should prolly' move this thread to the correct forum...

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Moved

readers,

Please excuse me...I am not the sharpest nail in the shed and I post and think out loud...☺

I must "feel" this system...so do not laugh at my stupid questions...

I think we need to refine tnt's ideas and not be too wasteful in spread and in the time it takes to build the grid (and also there is the numerous open orders issue...IBFX limits them to 1,000)...the nice part is he is suggesting to "build-in" a user definable grid space, which bombshell does not have.

ES

P.S. I can imagine the coder that is considering this project, must have a lot of questions...hehe...i am trying to ask them ☺

tnt,

I have a daunting and seemingly impossible request...

If you can look at the last 20 years of USD/JPY and discover the max range and how it affects your system...you know drawdown, grid depth and time duration...resulting ROI....

I choose USD/JPY as this is a great pair to test this with...it is the hardest!

So I suggest to save time...simply use 0.01 and see if it can survive all of the moves the USD/JPY can give you....then look at what kind of yield you get. If it is not survivable, the other option is to use the Oanda API and use smaller lotsize than 0.01...

ES

Reason: