Waddah Attar Win Expert - page 16

and yes dunhill...(I thought I would ask while you are available...I feel like I am in a candy store ☺)

Put in an input that will "close all" by changing its answer to true (including the pending orders)

and

AutoRestart "true" or "false"

ES

P.S. I might just use the combined version too...if all of this is possible and we can get rid of one EA.

P.P.S. Thus far your work in impeccable, not any bugs thus far, not even one that I can find. You have my respect and you are lightening fast.

Folks,

I will take the combined version live eventually assuming all of this is possible...(I have asked very much as dunhill will need to add many many lines of code and this is a lot of work and will take a while...these latest requests are not simply copy and paste)

dunhill is working for free and if you get a chance... Thank him.

I do not know if he is for hire...but I surley could recommend him for your projects. Just observe his expertise. Excuse me dunhill if you are not for hire, as I do not want to cause you any trouble or bother. You are an angel.

I also understand that you may not reply to this post as tsd may not like it.

ES

Start Balance of this test: $1,078.73. Balance Now: $1,094.77, step=5 start=0.05, increment=0.01, profit = $1. Mirrored approach started at the same time. Profit removel separated per EA and a close all script can be utilized to interuppt at anytime. EA's from post #137

Somebody should go over to the contest site and comment this thread there....look at the "New EA"..We are not competing...just traders in a public forum doing something really special....

This thread will be archived for many to see for years to come and Waddah is... well... sort of a Celebrity and has been around a while....This is a "Hall of Fame" thread in my opinion.

I am pleased to be a part of the development here...real pleased and Thank You.

There is a new blog section here in Forex-tsd...perhaps I will take the quasi-discretionary/automated live trading over there to keep this thread clear of my "incessant" posting. If anybody is interested let me know.

ES

Start Balance of this test: $1,078.73. Balance Now: $1,096.93 EA's from post #137, Discretionary weighting applied currently to the pyramid side.

ok here's comments included 2 ea

combined ea will take me sometime

will also include your request for separate Step, MinProfit, FirstLot and IncLot.

thank you for testing these out.

ok...I think you mean screen text...comments is a user input...

TY dunhill...

Folks keep in mind, I get flat at each upgrade...the balance would be more than it is...I simply take the loss to get the new EA in testing. This system is good for 1-3% a day...maybe more...Drawdown is nothing...compared to the yield.

dunhill:

will also include your request for separate Step, MinProfit, FirstLot and IncLot.

do not forget the X and Y axis for the screen inputs to position the text...reread my posts, there were some late edits (I am famous for late edits..please be tolerant)

TY dunhill

ES

Start Balance of this test: $1,096.42. Balance Now: $1,096.42 EA's from post #155, Discretionary weighting applied currently to the none both sides equal.

dunhill:

dunhill,

can you make the screen text an indicator in its own pane? please excuse me...This is a work-in-progress...

I am having a little trouble seeing it...

ES

P.S. Folks dunhill is cleaning the code a little and there are little details that just get better as each new upgrade comes out that he does not mention...please download the latest upgrade in post 155. I just can't say enough as to the abilities of some people...they just amaze me...dunhill udaman!

dunhill,

to add to the list:

The "close all" input should delete not only the open orders and the pending orders...but the objects also...dont forget to add a pause...as the autorestart will kick in a current object on the next tick and you do not want to delete it by accident...

Putting a pause in the AutoRestart chunk of code is completley ok...you can even make that a user input if you wish as to how many hours:minutes:seconds.

ES

Start Balance of this test: $1,096.42. Balance Now: $1,097.42 EA's from post #155, Discretionary weighting applied currently heavy to the pyramid side, 0.03 inc, $10 minprofit.

late update:

Start Balance of this test: $1,096.42. Balance Now: $1,099.02 EA's from post #155, Discretionary weighting applied currently light to the fade side, 0.02 inc, $5 minprofit.

dunhill,

A spread filter could be applied to AutoRestart...so when there is an abnormal spread the EA will not start. This could be a user input. 2 would be the default (EUR/USD)

Please excuse the acceleration of the requests...apparantly there are some folks that would like to trade this with me in the blog area here...and I know you are busy writing code...

ES

Start Balance of this test: $1,096.42. Balance Now: $1,100.02 EA's from post #155, Discretionary weighting applied currently no bias applied.

Waddah Attar Win TradeBalancer 1

i have put in as many features requested as possible

unfortunately not all are readily amenable

some would involve a complete redo of the script layout

anyway, here's Waddah Attar Win TradeBalancer 1

beyond this, we will have to follow up by some other means

(not Waddah's script).

Reason: