Blessing 2 - page 59

Slack:
Yes, it's possible especially considering where we are at on the chart; over the 100 MA and the Euro is bouncing off a resistance area. I have 4 positions open right now, all in the red. FYI, make sure you have a smiley face showing the EA is enabled.

lol same here!

I have 4 pairs running the ea. each of them opened 4 positions and one is running even with 6 open positions lol.

no trades

thanks slack...i have the smiley thingy showing etc but still no trades.

I tried to backtest the EA in standard settings but get the error 'order send error 131' multiple times. The tester cannot open any positions, what could be wrong..?

No Orders

daet:
I've loaded the Blessing V4.8 with stock settings trading EUR (4hr) on a $5K account but after 2hrs there are no orders...is this normal..?

Hello daet

Check the errors in the journal....

If the price of your broker is 5 decimals, go in to the code, and change the broker setting to 10. That should solve the problem. (Go to MetaEditor: Edit, Find, Broker, and change to 10. Save and close, and restart MetaTrader again)

Best regards

George

GBPJPY anyone?

I've been monitoring this EA on a demo account for some time now. It's awesome

Plan to go live next week on an IBFX standard account.

Anyone tried Blessing 2 4.8 on GBPJPY? With all the volatility on this pair, I'm sure there is a lot of potential. If you have, can you please share the set file. I will try tuning the set file and if/when I make progress, I will share on this thread.

nazmul:
I've been monitoring this EA on a demo account for some time now. It's awesome

Plan to go live next week on an IBFX standard account.

Anyone tried Blessing 2 4.8 on GBPJPY? With all the volatility on this pair, I'm sure there is a lot of potential. If you have, can you please share the set file. I will try tuning the set file and if/when I make progress, I will share on this thread.

GBPJPY can be a risky move. Big daily pip range. You will be

hitting large progressions on a regular basis. You'll need plenty of

room for the negative float.

Rob

ChicagoRob:

Rob

I agree with Rob, it can be a risky one depending on settings youll use

If you want to test this pair try a wide grid settings or at least with autocal on. Tell us if you get some good settings

I'm interested in adding other pairs to my platform

thanks

Alex

You could test eur-jpy too

Nice moves too but with lower spread

Thanks as always Rob. I will demo gbpjpy for now then.

I intend to go live with usdjpy and usdcad with default settings. Two pairs that have looked promising. Will share my progress in this thread.

ChicagoRob:

Rob

Thanks Alex. I'll try it out. Do you have a set file you've been testing with?

On the gbpjpy, I used the default usdjpy set file on a D1 period. I'm sure this can't be the most optimal setting. But it isn't doing too bad. It all boils down to how robust this EA is. So far the highest I've seen it go up to is level 4. But I'm sure as Rob had said, expect that it may go many levels.

alex84:
You could test eur-jpy too Nice moves too but with lower spread

georgedim:
Hello daet

Check the errors in the journal....

If the price of your broker is 5 decimals, go in to the code, and change the broker setting to 10. That should solve the problem. (Go to MetaEditor: Edit, Find, Broker, and change to 10. Save and close, and restart MetaTrader again)

Best regards

George

Hi guys, I'm using Alpari UK with 5 decimals. Tried searching for broker setting in the code in metaEditor setting to chande to "10" but to no avail. At the moment blessing 2 will only open trade when "AutoCal" to false but fail to open trade when it is set to "on"

Would appreciate your help in these area....thank you so much.

Best regards.

Reason: