Isakas Ashi KusKus I - page 6

MANSTIR:
hmmm not for me, the result are good but its too slow and more secure...

heres my foward test, take a look...timeframe 30M

regards,

MANSTIR

Thanks, Manstir. I'm very pleased to see that it can be profitable. The key to this strategy is finding the right settings. I see that you are using AutoTakeProfit and AutoStopLoss.

On my side, if things have not improved, I will try with different settings next week.

version 1.2 result

The performance from the latest version (1.2) is much better compared to the one before. Since I am running the new version with the old one on the same account, the statement got mixed up because some of the trades from the old version are still running when the new version comes into play.

To isolate the two, I use Excel to delete all trades before May 14th and got the result attached. So far the result is better as false signals have been filtered out.

I will be opening a new demo account this evening, so future statements will be "cleaner".

Files:

ya i agree with u, previous version were little bit late and now i'll test ur new version..

Original kuskus v 1.2 version

I am running original kuskus and the new 1.2 on same interbank account changed magic numbers on 1.2 version no trades on 1.2 in last 24 hours

on original gbpusd yesterday and usajpy today both buys

on original 11 trades all winners since 19/5

But you are all saying 1.2 version best but no trades since starting yesterday ?

frederick

frederic:
I am running original kuskus and the new 1.2 on same interbank account changed magic numbers on 1.2 version no trades on 1.2 in last 24 hours

on original gbpusd yesterday and usajpy today both buys

on original 11 trades all winners since 19/5

But you are all saying 1.2 version best but no trades since starting yesterday ?

frederick

version 1.2 is a slower trader as compared to version 1.1 - but the trades will come.

I'm quite impressed with your setup on 1.1 - all 11 winning trades!! Grateful if you could share your settings?

original isakas kuskus

please note the 0 ammount gbpusd was a mistake on my part

ootb settings on interbank demo

Files:

further report week end

note

please see statment attached the original still best but is it the safest ?

only the 2 trades on version v1.2 usd chf sell @ 1.0277 and

usdjpy sell @ 103.56

last message statement

statement attached

Hi guys, I've been testing this EA on a demo account, 4 pairs am currently up 10% in a week account balance $11,000. Thanks for sharing this EA looks like there is some potential.

leeb:
Hi guys, I've been testing this EA on a demo account, 4 pairs am currently up 10% in a week account balance $11,000. Thanks for sharing this EA looks like there is some potential.

That's a good result, leeb.

Which pairs are you using? Could you share your preset file?

Reason: