Blessing 2 - page 53

recepoflas:
I've uploaded to v4.7 and now it opens Buy and Sell trades the same time on EURUSD with IBFX Live account but when I do backtests, it open trades in only one way, Sell or Buy only. Is that normal to open Buy and Sell positions at the same time or I do something wrong? Thanks.

That doesn't seem right. The newer versions all work with an MA

indicator, which means that Blessing will open short trades, when

price is below the specified MA, and long trades, when price is

above the MA.

Rob

One paire should open either long or short trades, not both

recepoflas:
I've uploaded to v4.7 and now it opens Buy and Sell trades the same time on EURUSD with IBFX Live account but when I do backtests, it open trades in only one way, Sell or Buy only. Is that normal to open Buy and Sell positions at the same time or I do something wrong? Thanks.

30th Dec 2008

davidke20:
This is the final version revised by myself. I've got kind assistance from Wayne and Sandy. If you like this EA and know the 2 person I mentioned, kindly send them a thank note. I've decided to stop development for all martingale cost averaging system, so this thing goes back to gbolla and fifthelement for good.

This is a basic V1+V2 EA from https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/trading_systems thread. I'll try to elaborate the idea of my modifications, so you can understand them correctly, and do future improvement to this little monster.

Pip stepping is the worst nightmare to all the cost averaging EA. When pipstep is too near, you'll get to fill up your margin very quickly and dry up the account in very short time. So, I've use ATR to decide the pipstep instead of following a fix pipstep blindly. Different time having different market condition. Different currency pair having different behaviour/trading range. Let the currency pair itself to determine the pipstep instead of user to fix a pipstep is much more reliable and safer.

Added extra money management. Its capable to run on different type of account.

AccountType selection:

0: 0.10 Standard lot for $1/pip

1: 0.01 Standard lot for 10c/pip

2: 0.01 Mini(Nano) lot for 1c/pip

We've been testing and improving this EA since about a year ago. Its running very stable, and we think its time to give it back to the community. Below attached the backtest result and the EA.

Regards,

David

this ea, like the v3 i have been trading live, will wipe out the account on 30Dec2008.

leanne:
this ea, like the v3 i have been trading live, will wipe out the account on 30Dec2008.

Exactly what do you mean? Dec 30, 2008 is long gone.......

FiFtHeLeMeNt:
longtime ago I wrote an expert based on a strategy named Blessing , it was discussed a long time on forex-tsd ,.

EDIT : one of forum members named Iron (Jeff Talon) has continued development of this EA after version 3.3

Change Log :

v4.7 :

Power Out Stop Loss added

Menu streamlined

Overlay changed to include POSL

v4.8 :

POSL Synchronizer added

PLEASE NOTE ALWAYS THE LATEST VERSION OF EA WILL BE POSTED ON THIS POST.

many many thanks for "FiFtHeLeMeNt" and for "Iron (Jeff Talon)"

and so for this forum .

it is a goodwork

I'll try it

Blessing EA with Entry Level Price

Hi, Please could anyone amened the code at attached Blessing EA with Pending Limit order at certain price only, meaning the Attached EA will not place order instantly when we place the EA into chart but it will place pending order with Manual Entry Price Level! That should be very good EA if we know where is the Major Support and Resistant, Price Reversal or retracement Area! Attached are The Blessing sell or buy only EA with Pending order EA with price entry level, we just need to combine them into one!!

Thanks A lot.

Files:

Demark Indicator integration

Dear FiFtHeLeMeNt,

i like very much the Expert Advisor which you have developed! I was wondering wether you can integrate a Demark Indicator into it, so that the trend will be identified really very quickly and drawdowns to be reduced. I have another EA, which uses this indicator and it is really detecting change of the trend very quickly. In case you are interested to integrate it to your EA, please let me know, we can discuss it and i can send you the indicator.

Kind regards and happy trading to all of you,

tushpac

Setting v4.8

Hi

I downloaded Blessing 2 v4.8.

There is a new voice to set "power off stop loss on?" No.

i don't now what it mean .

Steve, see post #502 for explanation.

tgt123:
Hi, Please could anyone amened the code at attached Blessing EA with Pending Limit order at certain price only, meaning the Attached EA will not place order instantly when we place the EA into chart but it will place pending order with Manual Entry Price Level! That should be very good EA if we know where is the Major Support and Resistant, Price Reversal or retracement Area! Attached are The Blessing sell or buy only EA with Pending order EA with price entry level, we just need to combine them into one!! Thanks A lot.

Please any programmer could help

Reason: