Blessing 2 - page 62

OK

Don't change the multiplier, just the start lots if MM is off or increase the LAF if MM is on.

But before you increase your lots i would wait my balance to be higher

In fact i would wait to have about 500usd per pair. Just my personal advice. Previous months have been very quiet but it could change very strongly any day...

I learnt to be very conservative on forex, it can be very profitable and regular anyway even when conservative...The key is to determine the right amount of balance needed for the ea you use to run safely even during crazy markets as we saw in october 08.

Performance

All,

I'm glad to see that Blessing is working for everyone. It's a staple of my live trading as it cranks out the pips.

The recent changes improved Blessing to allow it to trade on a 5 decimal platform with autocal working. The autocal never really worked well on a 5 decimal platform and I did find a bug that caused it. Now, it works just fine. I just ran it through the paces again on 4 and 5 decimal accounts and IBFX micro. I did not receive one error. I've found that Blessing needs lots of capital so you must trade with the recommended amounts.

$250 min on a micro and $2500 min on a standard PER PAIR is recommended for safety.

Reports from Alpari remain the same. Blessing has never really liked Alpari for some reason. Whatever protections or crosschecks that I've done to the EA have not solved the one issue that keeps cropping up, zero divide on the mathmod. The only thing I have recommended is to use a broker where these items do not crop up.

alex84:
OK

Don't change the multiplier, just the start lots if MM is off or increase the LAF if MM is on.

But before you increase your lots i would wait my balance to be higher

In fact i would wait to have about 500usd per pair. Just my personal advice. Previous months have been very quiet but it could change very strongly any day...

I learnt to be very conservative on forex, it can be very profitable and regular anyway even when conservative...The key is to determine the right amount of balance needed for the ea you use to run safely even during crazy markets as we saw in october 08.

Okay Thanks for a advice

What do you think of piplite? What is the profit factor so far? I thought giving a try on piplite, just started demo last week. Profit factor is around 5 which I think it's too high lol

hey Iron

Thanks for the post and the good work. I personaly use Activetrades (UK) and the ea works perfectly. I feel more confident using twice your recommendations, not that i don't trust your work, just because i learnt to be conservative on forex.

Togu

I didnt test piplite yet. I'm spending my days testing blessing so far.

My monthly profits are between 12 to 16% using twice balance you use.

alex84:
hey Iron

Thanks for the post and the good work. I personaly use Activetrades (UK) and the ea works perfectly. I feel more confident using twice your recommendations, not that i don't trust your work, just because i learnt to be conservative on forex.

Togu

I didnt test piplite yet. I'm spending my days testing blessing so far.

My monthly profits are between 12 to 16% using twice balance you use.

I have around the same monthly percentage ROI. Please post your statistics using Forex Control Center when u feel comfortable with it. I usually close my trades on Friday if I don't have alot of trades on the float.

it sounds strange that we have the same profits% as i use twice balance...

I'm geting the software and try to post my results

alex84:
it sounds strange that we have the same profits% as i use twice balance... I'm geting the software and try to post my results

Ofcourse! because you are taking less risk!

But I wonder if 250USD per pair would have survived the market on Oct last year?

Cool software... thank you very much.

One pair, EUR/USD, since Jan 13, 2009:

Files:

Slack:
Cool software... thank you very much. One pair, EUR/USD, since Jan 13, 2009:

your are welcome

But i see your equity skyrocketted? why is that? increased risk???

P.S. you can also check the comments sections if you have alot of ea's on one account and see which ea is perfoming better.

Togu:
your are welcome

But i see your equity skyrocketted? why is that? increased risk???

P.S. you can also check the comments sections if you have alot of ea's on one account and see which ea is perfoming better.

Yes. I started w/3K acct, but like you, thought the EA was a too aggressive, so I turned off the MM and set lots to start at .01. I waited till I had another 1.5K to deposit and then turned on the MM.

Blessing is the only EA I'm running; not many of them are worth the time.

FYI - I'm now getting a error message w/FXCC. Is it Vista/Win7 friendly or did I do something wrong?

VistaDB.Diagnostic.VistaDBException:

Error 309 (Provider v. 3.3.1.54): Duplicate key found in index: temindex: row#1 :AccountID(1):GridType(2)

at bo.e(Boolean A_0)

at bo.a(String A_0, String A_1, String A_2, Boolean A_3, Boolean A_4, Boolean A_5, Boolean A_6, Boolean A_7, Boolean A_8, Boolean A_9)

at bo.a(String A_0, String A_1, Boolean A_2)

at FXCC.Storage.VistaDB.Accounts.Version3.StorageProvider.DBProviderDDA.GetGridLoyoutID(Int32 accountID, Int32 type)

at FXCC.Storage.VistaDB.Accounts.Version3.GridLayoutProvider.GetAccountGridLyaout(Account account, AccountGridType type)

at FXCC.Accounts.GridLayoutManager.GetAccountGridLayout(Account account, AccountGridType type)

at FXCC.Windows.Accounts.AccountsSummary.GetStoredTradeListView(Account account, GridControl grid)

at FXCC.Windows.Accounts.AccountsSummary.accountGridView_MasterRowGetLevelDefaultView(Object sender, MasterRowGetLevelDefaultViewEventArgs e)

at DevExpress.XtraGrid.Views.Grid.GridView.GetLevelDefault(Int32 rowHandle, Int32 relationIndex, String& levelName)

at DevExpress.XtraGrid.Views.Grid.GridView.CreateLevelDefault(Int32 rowHandle, Int32 relationIndex, BaseView& defaultView, String& levelName)

at DevExpress.XtraGrid.Views.Grid.GridView.SetMasterRowExpandedEx(Int32 rowHandle, Int32 relationIndex, Boolean expand)

at DevExpress.XtraGrid.Views.Grid.GridView.SetMasterRowExpanded(Int32 rowHandle, Boolean expand)

at FXCC.Windows.Accounts.AccountsSummary.OnAccountPeriodChanged()

at FXCC.Windows.Accounts.AccountsSummary.set_AccountInfo(IAccountInfo Value)

at FXCC.Windows.Accounts.AccountsContentContainer.ShowAccountInfo(IAccountInfo accountInfo, ContentType contentType)

at FXCC.Windows.Accounts.AccountsContentContainer.ShowContent(ContentInfo info, Boolean inWindow)

at FXCC.Windows.Accounts.AccountNavigation.treeList_FocusedNodeChanged(Object sender, FocusedNodeChangedEventArgs e)