Blessing 2 - page 60

Errors

Thankis Georgedim, i tried what you said but still no joy..

I've attached the error codes from my journal.

Files:

No i haven't test it.

As GY can move strongly i would use the usd-jpy set file but i would set autocal ON, so it takes into account the previous volatility of the pair.

I'm sure that if you run a demo GY with autocal on and a demo GY autocal OFF the results would be much better with autocal ON. Market is pretty calm so far, but when it will shake...

nazmul:
Thanks Alex. I'll try it out. Do you have a set file you've been testing with? On the gbpjpy, I used the default usdjpy set file on a D1 period. I'm sure this can't be the most optimal setting. But it isn't doing too bad. It all boils down to how robust this EA is. So far the highest I've seen it go up to is level 4. But I'm sure as Rob had said, expect that it may go many levels.

Thank you for your pointers Alex

alex84:
No i haven't test it.

As GY can move strongly i would use the usd-jpy set file but i would set autocal ON, so it takes into account the previous volatility of the pair.

I'm sure that if you run a demo GY with autocal on and a demo GY autocal OFF the results would be much better with autocal ON. Market is pretty calm so far, but when it will shake...

Togu:
lol same here! I have 4 pairs running the ea. each of them opened 4 positions and one is running even with 6 open positions lol.

Yee Haw.... Giddy Up We dodged that bullet. It took it to level 7 to recover, but recover it did.

Files:

Slack:
Yee Haw.... Giddy Up We dodged that bullet. It took it to level 7 to recover, but recover it did.

Blessing always does a little better with some

draw down. Wait till you hit nine levels - you'll

be sweating bullets.

Rob

I concur. That day will come, sooner than you think!

ChicagoRob:
Wait till you hit nine levels - you'll

be sweating bullets.

Rob

int BrokerDecimal =10; Here it is

Hi George, thanks for the prompt reply. I did change the metaEditor like you mentioned above however it'll only trade when AutoCal is set to "off" it will not trade when it's "on". Any idea??

Are you setting your AutoCal to "on" and still have it working in 5 decimals broker like Alpari UK?

Thanks again bro for your help...

Rgds.

Reason: