Blessing 2 - page 61

georgedim:
I could probably modify the EA, but I rather not. We will let the Masters do that. Hi, Fifthelement, Iron, ChicagoRob

That's really a bummer, since Blessing runs like a Swiss

watch on IBFX(4-decimal). I'll see if I can get Iron to

join in and see what he can do.

Rob

5 decimal stuff and Autocal

All,

Let me have a look at the autocal and 5 decimals. I have a couple of Blessing updates anyway.

v/r

Jeff

lron:
All,

Let me have a look at the autocal and 5 decimals. I have a couple of Blessing updates anyway.

v/r

Jeff

Hi Iron.....thank you so much for your contribution. Appreciates it very much.

Best regards.

Hey Iron

Nice to see you on the thread and still improving this ea...

Thanks

Togu:

The last thing I'm not really sure of is that I have some more money which profited from the ea, now I can increase the risk on two pairs which I need an advice from you all. So far from the picture above you can easily see that EUR/JPY moves very fast and profitable but it is very risky with the DDs(positive pips is lower than negative pips which means losing pips are higher). Maybe is it better to increase the bets on slower moving pairs? Any comment would help me aloot!

Regards

What happened to usdjpy, which is one of the gold

standard pairs for this EA?

Rob

Hey Togu

thanks for sharing this results and nice charts

Few questions already so we can help to answer you:

- you're trading different pairs than the 4 recommended (eur-usd aud-cad usd-cad and usd-jpy), what are the settings you use for Eur-Jpy?

- what is the balance you use per pair : 250usd per pair or higher ?

- so far do you trade all the pairs with 0.01 start lots or higher ?

- what is the program you used to draw this nice charts ?

thanks

Alex

what i determined is that usd cad is very regular since i trade it live. It's the one i increased lots first.

What i know too is that when you increase your start lots size you only need to increase your balance 1.5 times

Let say you use 500 usd per pair traded with 0.01 start lots, then you need 750 usd per pair traded with 0.02 lots, 1025 for 0.03 lots etc...

I would personaly recommend you to stop eur-jpy and to replace it by usd-jpy

I would also, if you're sure to have enough balance to do so, increase the start lots of the pair you like best. I did it with usd-cad

But it looks like you started with a 100 usd account and te 4 pairs which seems pretty risky, you used 25 usd per pair. Iron recommends 250 usd per pair (for 0.01 lot 1cent) and i personaly use twice this recommendations 500usd per traded pair (5000 usd on my 10cent pips account)

Well. I started with slightly above the recommended risk settings which was around 300USD per pair. I think the charting calculates in different terms, so I don't know why it is showing from 100USD.

alex84:
Few questions already so we can help to answer you:

- you're trading different pairs than the 4 recommended (eur-usd aud-cad usd-cad and usd-jpy), what are the settings you use for Eur-Jpy?

- so far do you trade all the pairs with 0.01 start lots or higher ?

- what is the program you used to draw this nice charts ?

Hi Alex. I used the settings from USD/JPY pair from Iron's set files but the pair moves very aggressive so I'm thinking to follow your advice trading USD/JPY from now on.

My lots starts from 0.01 and I'm thinking to increase so maybe I should increase the USD/CAD or AUD/CAD with 0.02 or should I increase the multiplier to 1.5? is there any difference?

The charting software is "Forex Control Center". It is really good software. The beta version can only analyze one account at a time. But hey I have one account :P

Another thing that I didn't do is I didn't set the portion control. I thought around 1k could wistand some serious DDs, that's why I managed the DDs manually. I think 250 per pair isn't enough but I took the risk with controlling it manually.

Reason: