Currencies to trade.

What are the best currencies to trade? Can you tell me what is the most profitable currencies to trade?

start studying EURUSD, and then EURGBP AND GBPUSD these are the three majors, avoid exotic pairs for now

Forex trading is such a business where we can trade in more than many currency pair at the same time so for me the best currency pairs are the jp/usd and euro/usd and i mostly trade in these two currency pair and i get good profit.

EURUSD only (liquidity is the best for it, smallest chance of manipulation)

You can trade any currency if you know its behavior and patterns.

But it is always better to stick with few currencies to maximize the results

I prefer to trade EU,Cable,Gold,AU & UJ

The major is the best for everyone to trade. EUR/USD, GBP/USD, AUD/USD. NZD/USD, USD/JPY, USD/CAD

All these pairs are recommended as they are major pairs.

If you are a day trader, better to focus in one or two such as EUR/USD and AUD/USD. Don't try to trade all pairs if you are a day traders.

Most of the major currencies can be traded profitably and i also like to trade in EUR/JPY, GBP/JPY which has good market movement.

i prefer eu cable au and uj. but don't focus on too many pairs at the beginning.

Almost all the major currency pairs are good for trading so that the traders can make good profits.

You can trade in any trade currency their no any limits. check forex market trends you will get idea which currency pair is good.

Trading EURUSD. By far most information about it and easiest to decide what the fundamentals are saying for it

Reason: