Blessing 2 - page 128

Damn, you guys are animals! Nice work, George!

Slack:
Hope you held on. I had a good DD, too, but TP was finally hit this morning

My TP is at ask price 1.4064, so it never reached. had only 20 pips to go down then I would have pocketed some nice profit from it. Now I have to wait for the NFP.

Togu. Is it a big loss you are having now? if you count all opened orders??

if not big close all this orders before nfp.

stace:
Togu. Is it a big loss you are having now? if you count all opened orders?? if not big close all this orders before nfp.

Well, it's 80$ on the float which is roughly 1% of my initial balance.

guys i am sorry about the lame question but what is this'nfp' that everyones talking about and why is it so 'scary' ?

feline207:
guys i am sorry about the lame question but what is this'nfp' that everyones talking about and why is it so 'scary' ?

NFP news make prices go down or up as high as 200 pips within minutes. That's why ppl are so scared lol

Togu:
Well, it's 80$ on the float which is roughly 1% of my initial balance.

If it is so small risk forget this and leave.

Basically i see this ea is something like ILAN maybe someone heard this ilan?

I think it would be a great idea to put a time filter on this, so you can trade in the less volatile time periods. If anyone could tell me how toi would be reallyu appreciative

Togu:
NFP news make prices go down or up as high as 200 pips within minutes. That's why ppl are so scared lol

eheheh :) and when is this exactly going to happen

edit: ok now i understand wwhat you are talkin about. but blessing acted really smart when this happened and now i don';t have a big dradown on my accounts. i like it

Sometimes you have to be patient

It took three and a half weeks, but I finally got my retrace on usdjpy.

My 10-level basket closed out for a nice profit. I still use the older

set, which saved me from hitting level 11, due to its wider grid.

Rob