Account balance in back tester

When I use the back tester for my EA and try to get the account balance for each of my trades, it only gives the initial starting balance of the account with out any added profits until the EA closes.

How do I get the account balance to show for at the time of each trade in the tester?

ErgoRaid:

When I use the back tester for my EA and try to get the account balance for each of my trades, it only gives the initial starting balance of the account with out any added profits until the EA closes.

How do I get the account balance to show for at the time of each trade in the tester?

true, the software is too complicated, but the basic stuff is shity

See Account information, there are all functions for it.

astrolog:

true, the software is too complicated, but the basic stuff is shity

Nobody in this post has suggested that the software is complicated - so I'm not sure who you're agreeing with. Perhaps its just too complicated for you?

Regarding your comment about the "basic stuff" - since you've already shown yourself to be unable to read the documentation or look at the screen (ref: your post on how to find how much money is in your account), perhaps you should save your poorly targeted criticisms until you get your head around the software ?

Reason: